24th August 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for MSc in Forensic science after completing graduation with BSc in Biotechnology

sir now Iam complete my graduation with bsc in bio tecnology can i do further msc in forensic science.

15th June 2014, 11:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for MSc in Forensic science after completing graduation with BSc in Biotechnology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir now Iam complete my graduation with bsc in bio tecnology can i do further msc in forensic science.
Yes Off course you're eligible to apply for this course after completing Biotechnology course. The Applicant who complete graduation course in science stream are eligible to apply for this course. M.Sc in Forensic Science. It is a Bachelor degree course. The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester. To get admission admission for this Course, You need to Hold Graduation in Course in science specialization(Criminology) from recognized university. One should need to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for 5% Percentage of marks for SC/ST candidates. The Admission for this course is based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institution.

Best Forensic Science Colleges in India :-

-National Institute of Criminology & Forensic Sciences
-National Crime Records Bureau
-University of Madras
-IIT-Guwahati
-Tata Institute of Social Sciences
-K.J. Somiya Medical College
9th March 2019, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for MSc in Forensic science after completing graduation with BSc in Biotechnology

Can I go for M.sc Cyber forensic after completing graduation with B.sc in forensic science ?
11th March 2019, 01:15 PM
Meg24

Students who have completed their 12 th in science stream are eligible for the post graduation course- M.sc in forensic science.
You can pursue it after completion of your B.tec,B.sc or such.
As you have completed your Graduation in biology,you can very well apply for.the course provided you have 55 percent aggregate marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?