23rd March 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

List of topics which were given for GD in selection process in IIHMR Jaipur,Delhi and Bangalore?

can you please give me the list of topics which were given for group discussion in the selection process in IIHMR Jaipur,Delhi,Banglore?

25th March 2011, 02:37 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: List of topics which were given for GD in selection process in IIHMR Jaipur,Delhi and Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can you please give me the list of topics which were given for group discussion in the selection process in IIHMR Jaipur,Delhi,Banglore?
Group Discussion topics can be any topic based on which type of the GD is because a GD can be turned into 3 different types..

-> Factual GD - Topics will be based on some facts.

-> Controversial GD - Topics which are argumentative.

-> Abstract GD - Topic which as no proper meaning.

So you have to prepared for all this type of GD's to attend IIHMR. I have attached GD tips in this post which helps you to prepare for any GD topics... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation..)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GD tips.pdf(47.4 KB, 562 views)
7th April 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of topics which were given for GD in selection process in IIHMR Jaipur,Delhi and Bangalore?

list of q asked in gd and interviews at iihmr
8th May 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of topics which were given for GD in selection process in IIHMR Jaipur,Delhi and Bangalore?

i want to know topic of gd of iihmrjaipur for entrance exam
29th July 2011, 10:37 PM
kunjeyan5282

Group Discussion topics can be any topic based on which type of the GD is because a GD can be turned into 3 different types..

-> Factual GD - Topics will be based on some facts.

-> Controversial GD - Topics which are argumentative.

-> Abstract GD - Topic which as no proper meaning.

So you have to prepared for all this type of GD's to attend IIHMR. I have attached GD tips in this post which helps you to prepare for any GD topics... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation.
14th May 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i have not written MAT....but gave CAT AND CMAT....i scored 176 in CAT i.e. 72 percentile and my score in cmat was 164...and im called for gd/pi jaipur campus......is dis score sufficient if i perform well in pi and gd....please answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?