7th May 2015, 11:35 PM
Dharsini$1

List of universities or colleges which are offering distance education for M.Tech(Energy Engineering)?

I need a list of college's in India which are offering Distance Education for M.tech(Energy Engineering)?

Can also provide me the syllabus for M.tech(Energy Engineering)? Awaiting for someone to reply soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  2. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  3. List of universities or colleges which are offering distance education for M.Tech(Energy Engineering)? -- [New]
  4. List of institutes offering distance education program in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. List of colleges or universities offering MSc Mathematics after B.E computer science engineering in distance education mode?
  6. Which are the LLB universities offering distance education?
  7. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education?
  8. List of colleges and universities offering Physical education through correspondence?
  9. How to join LLB/BL through distance? Universities/colleges offering distance education?
  10. What are colleges or universities in India offering M.E/M.Tech distance courses?
  11. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  12. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  13. Which are the universities offering M.Ed through distance or M.A in Education
  14. Universities offering distance education in Engineering?
  15. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility criteria to apply for the course? List of the colleges offering the course?
  16. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  17. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  18. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria?
8th May 2015, 06:30 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities or colleges which are offering distance education for M.Tech(Energy Engineering)?

M.Tech Distance Education Colleges and University

Indian Institute of Technology Chennai
www.iitm.ac.in

Pondicherry Engineering College Pondicherry
www.pec.edu

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
www.jntuh.ac.in

Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
www.iitb.ac.in

Kamla Nehru Institute Of Technology
www.knit.ac.in

Gautam Buddh Technical University
www.uptu.ac.in

Dadasaheb Kannamwar College of Engineering
www.kdkce.edu.in

Nagpur University Maharashtra
www.nagpuruniversity.org

Lingaya's Institute of Management and Technology
www.lgimt.org

Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology
www.igdtuw.ac.in

Biju Patnaik University of Technology Orissa
www.bput.ac.in

Punjab Engineering College
www.pec.ac.in

National Institute of Technology Calicut
www.nitc.ac.in

University Maharshi Dayanand University
www.mdurohtak.ac.in

Biju Patnaik University of Technology
www.bput.ac.in

Sikkim manipal university
www.smu.edu.in

Amity university
www.amity.edu

Lovely professional university
www.lpu.in

Maharshi dayanand university
www.mdurohtak.ac.in

Pondicherry Engineering College Pondicherry
www.pec.edu

Gautam Buddh Technical University
www.uptu.ac.in

Guru jambheshwar university
www.gjust.ac.in

Kurukshetra university
www.gjust.ac.in

Guru gobind singh university
www.ipu.ac.in

Yashawantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac

Tamil Nadu Open University
www.tnou.ac.in

Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)
www.wbnsou.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?