22nd July 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

List of the universities offering B.E Environmental Engineering in Tamilnadu

Can i have a list of colleges/universities offering BE environmental engineering in tamilnadu. Also please let me know the scope of environmental engineering in India.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges offering B.E environmental engineering in Tamilnadu
  2. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology? -- [New]
  3. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  4. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  5. List of universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Environmental Sciences?
  6. Is it possible to do PG in Environmental after doing BE in Biotechnology? Are there any courses(Environmental Management) offered in India which I should take up with my degree? Universities offering the course?
  7. Information about logistics management offering universities in Tamilnadu?
  8. What is the eligiblity to join Distance Mode BE course? List some universities offering DMBE?
  9. List of companies offering internship in Tamilnadu for BE(mechanical engineering) students?
  10. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  11. List of colleges offering M.E in Automobile Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  12. List of Universities offering M.Phil course in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka?
  13. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech seats in Environmental Engineering/Transportation engg/Town Planning Engineering/Water resource engineering?
  15. Information about Logistics Management? Is the course offered by universities of Tamilnadu?
  16. List of top 10 Engineering Colleges offering ME in EEE in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which universities are there in India offering M.Tech in Environmental Science or M.Tech in Environmental Biotechnology?
  18. Universities offering BSc Astro Physics in Tamilnadu?
23rd November 2013, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the universities offering B.E Environmental Engineering in Tamilnadu

Names of the colleges offering B.E environmental engineering in Tamilnadu -- [

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/list-universities-offering-b-e-environmental-engineering-tamilnadu-1260530.html#ixzz2lQtlQASZ
8th March 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the universities offering B.E Environmental Engineering in Tamilnadu

i can study b.e part time environmental engineering after finishing diploma mechanical engineering
4th May 2017, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Name the collages and universities offering B.E ( environmental engineering)in Tamil nadu
7th July 2017, 07:52 PM
ravinayadav256

List of the universities offering B.E Environmental Engineering.

Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering and Technology
Kanchipuram, Chennai

Park College of Technology
Coimbatore

SRM University, Chennai - Kattankulathur Campus
Kattankulathur, Chennai

VIT University
Vellore

Hindustan University
Kelambakkam, Chennai

Annamalai University
Tamil Nadu

Anna University, Chennai
Chennai , Tamil Nadu

Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology
Chennai , Tamil Nadu

Bharath University, Chennai
Chennai , Tamil Nadu

Bharath Institute of Science and Technology
Chennai , Tamil Nadu

Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute
Chennai , Tamil Nadu

College of Engineering, Guindy
Chennai , Tamil Nadu

SRM School of Civil Engineering
Chennai , Tamil Nadu

Sathyabama University
Chennai , Tamil Nadu

Tagore Engineering College
Chennai , Tamil Nadu

Best of luck...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?