16th September 2019, 01:00 AM
Smbic

List of universities offering B.Sc Physics via distance mode of education and admission procedure.

Sir, I completed my 12th with 68.6% in the year 2003 and had Mathematics as one of my major subjects. After this I did BA followed by D.El.Ed. Now, I want to do B.Sc in Physics and wants to become a Lecturer of Physics. Am I eligible to do B.Sc Physics via distance mode? From which university can I do distance B.Sc Physics? Admission procedure and fees structure? Will I have to do M.Sc Physics also to be a Lecturer?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects? 3 19th August 2022 09:08 AM
Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc? 8 4th September 2016 08:27 PM
Best colleges in India(Private and Govt) offering MSc in Physics after completing BSc Physics Honors? 13 16th August 2014 06:31 PM
For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science? 10 6th May 2014 12:59 PM