26th May 2017, 05:38 PM
anjanasreelekha

Qualification required to be a Guest Lecturer in a Government Vocational Higher Secondary school?

Please, explain me that what is the qualification for the guest lecturer in computer science/information technology in government vocational higher secondary school.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for postal assistant after completing 12th in government vocational high secondary school taking MRRTV as vocational subject
  2. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  3. How to take admission in B.Com after doing 12th with PCM?
  4. How much % would be required in 10th to change to Government school from a private school?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Higher Secondary Teacher and College Lecturer? Which course should I pursue after completing BA?
  6. What basic qualification is required to become a Government Lecturer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to join degree course after completing vocational higher secondary course?
  8. How to do teaching after BCA? I have completed BCA course from Kanpur University
  9. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  10. Can I get admission in 12th directly after completing 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Commerce schools in Chennai
  12. How should I become a teacher?
  13. Which post graduation course is needed for headmatership in WBES?
  14. List of best girls higher secondary school in Chennai with hostel facility?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?
  16. How can I get teacher job after passing 12th with 55% marks? I am a SC category student
  17. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  18. Can I get admission in I.Com after scoring 56% in board exam of ICSE board?
27th May 2017, 12:42 AM
help100%

Default Re: Qualification required to be a Guest Lecturer in a Government Vocational Higher Secondary school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjanasreelekha View Post
Please, explain me that what is the qualification for the guest lecturer in computer science/information technology in government vocational higher secondary school.
Look for Lecturer in College or University you need to posses minimum Phd or NET or SET qualified, so in such purview in school level a Guest Lecturer needs a minimum Masters in such subject with outstanding curriculum and TET or CTET qualified.

So, if you want to be a Computer Science / IT Guest Lecturer in Govt Vocational HS School you need to posses the above qualification, so start structuring your career path accordingly.

Hope the above information help you for further query please do let us know.
28th May 2017, 03:12 PM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: Qualification required to be a Guest Lecturer in a Government Vocational Higher Secondary school?

So you want to know about the qualification required for the guest lecturer job in a Government Vocational Higher Secondary school.

For this, degree or certificate in education is typical.
And Demonstrable skill with experience in the subject they teach.
One more thing is the minimum requirement of a high school diploma for those with substantial experience in their subject matter and state teaching certification for public secondary schools.
31st October 2018, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Can a retired primary teacher be appointed as hsst junior having post graduation in the required subject,bed,set and percentage of mark required
16th September 2019, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for a guest lecture in commerce in government higher secondary schools in kerala
16th September 2019, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

What's the qualification required for guest lecture in commerce in government higher secondary schools in kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?