29th August 2020, 05:24 PM
Swapnil bhosle

List of universities offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering via correspondence mode of education.

Sir, I had completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering in the year 2016 from KSOU. After that I did not took admission in any courses. However, now I wish to do B.Tech from any university other than KSOU. Could you suggest any universities for B.Tech in Civil branch via distance mode.

31st August 2020, 12:43 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering via correspondence mode of education.

The first thing I would like to let you know that no university is approved by AICTE to offer any technical degree course (i.e; B.Tech./M.Tech, etc.) in correspondence mode and therefore pursuing B.Tech. degree in Civil Engineering is not advisable as will be not recognised.
31st August 2020, 06:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering via correspondence mode of education.

There are some institutes which offer distance Bachelor of Technology courses through distance mode like:

1. Sikkim Manipal University.

2. Dr B.R Ambedkar Open University.

3. Yashwant Rao Patil open University.

4. Amity University.

AICTE does not approved distance B.Tech degrees. You can rather pursue it from a regular course for its validity in jobs and exams.
31st August 2020, 07:30 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

List of universities offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering via correspondence mode of education:-

> Amity University
> Government College of engineering and technology, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir
> Dalal global institute of technology, Jhajjar, Haryana
> AI Falah School of engineering and technology, Faridabad, Haryana
> Om Group of Institutions, Ambala, Haryana
1st September 2020, 12:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of Universities offering BTech in Civil Engineering via correspondence mode of education:-

IGNOU Ahmedabad Regional Centre, Ahmedabad

IIMT Studies - International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Thane Thane west, Thane

IIMT Studies - International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Hyderabad,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad

IIMT Studies - International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Bangalore,
Basavanagudi, Bangalore.
2nd September 2020, 01:19 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

List of Distance/Correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering colleges in India mentioned below:-
1)IGNOU Ahmedabad Regional Centre
2)IIMT Studies- International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Thane/Hyderabad/Pune/Navi Mumbai/Bangalore/Ahmedabad/Kochi/Kolkata/Greater Noida/Surat/Varanasi
3)Wisdom School of Management,Lucknow
4)Study and Lead Educational and Welfare Society,Bangalore/Noida/Ahmedabad/Mumbai/Coimbatore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?