1st August 2011, 06:44 PM
Sarita kumari panda

List of universities offering Ph.D course in North India? Is there any university offers Ph.D degree(In Journalism & Mass Communication) in Rajastan(In English Language)?

sir,
I have been completed my M.A in jounalism and mass communication from Berhampur University one of the old University of Odisha. And now i wanna persue my research career in the universities of north India. Is there any university offers j&m.c in Rajastan(in English Lanugage)

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Mass Communication in Southern India?
  3. List of Universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D Programs in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  4. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD?
  6. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  7. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  9. How to apply for PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies at Anna University?
  10. List of best Government affiliated universities offering PhD in Mass Communication in Northern India? When the admission will be started? -- [New]
  11. How to proceed for PhD in Mass Communication?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  13. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  14. Universities offering PhD to a candidate who has secured 50% in M.A.(English) in India?
  15. Where to do phd research in journalism and mass communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication
  17. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  18. Names of the universities offering M.Phil in mass communication and journalism by distance mode?
3rd June 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering Ph.D course in North India? Is there any university offers Ph.D degree(In Journalism & Mass Communication) in Rajastan(In English Language)?

is sighania university is valid for offering phd courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?