28th May 2011, 12:24 PM
nikhilsood

List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?

hiiii
well i hv completed my 12th std with 58% and i want to know about the admission forms avilable for the admission in the various bcom colleges in chandigarh with my 58%….and please do tell me soon about the procedures for the admission.
from agra…

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
  2. Procedure for admission to B.Com course in Delhi and Chandigarh?
  3. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  4. List of colleges for BBA and B.Com. in Chandigarh and date of availability of application
  5. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?
  6. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  7. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  9. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  11. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  12. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  13. In which MSc College can i get after scoring 49.38%?
  14. Procedure of admission in CA College after B.Com? Eligibility and best colleges in Chandigarh?
  15. Admission in B.E or B.Tech in Civil Course nearby Chandigarh?
  16. How may I get admission in LEET colleges around Chandigarh after completion of my diploma in instrumentation technology?
  17. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  18. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
10th August 2011, 11:37 AM
DN358
Banned

Default Re: List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?

FRIEND followed by Panjab University Chandigarh for admission to B.Com. in various colleges of Panjab University Chandigarh. Now the admission to B.Com. has been centralised by the university. Student need not to apply separately for ewach & every college.

The procedure for admission to B.Com. by Panjab University Chandigarh is centralised for its colleges located in the cities of Chandigarh, Ludhiana & Hoshiarpur. Student need not to apply for each & every college separately. He has to aplly only once through university admission portal i.e bcomadmissions.puchd.ac.in/bcom-guideline.pdf. For other collges lying under Panjab University Chandigarh the student ahs to apply directly in that college. For example if any student who has completed 10+2 and wants to join SD College Chandigarh, DAV College Chandigarh, Govt. College Chandigarh etc. for pursuing B.Com. has to apply online at Panjab University website.

There are menu on the left side of the admission page of the university

Menu
Candidate Home
Categories
Subjects
Preferences
Take Print Out
Change Password
Sign Out Contact Us

The student has to fill one by one information.
After filling all the information & also giving scanned photograph, application form will be printed. BY making DD for Rs. 120/- with

application form and copies of 10th & 12th certificates. It should be sent to university.

Important Date & Time 21st June, 2011 4:00 p.m.
Last date for receipt of form at UBS.
21st June, 2011 3:00 p.m. Online registration will be closed
BEST OF LUCK
15th December 2011, 03:05 PM
pradosh998
Member+

Default Re: List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?

list of B.COM college in chandigarh:

Tagore Niketan College
Dev Samaj College
Wlc College India
Dolphin (Pg) College of Life Sciences
Thakur Computer Type & Shorthand College
Amar College
College of Commerce
15th December 2011, 03:06 PM
pradosh998
Member+

list of B.COM college in chandigarh:

Tagore Niketan College
Dev Samaj College
Wlc College India
Amar College
College of Commerce
25th March 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in BA with subjects-english,economics & fine arts. is this combination available in any of the colleges in chandigarh...??
10th April 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2, nd hoping for near about 85% marks. i have scored 81% in semester 1. I want admission in B.com professional. what i have to do.
24th April 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2 now i am looking for a college to take admission in B.com in chandigarh
5th May 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I have compeleted my 2.... nd hoping for 87% marks... i have scored 89% in semester-1. i want to get admission in b.com honours... is there any entrance test for it or admission is based on just merit basis.... plzz rply me....
12th June 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12 in arts with 68% now i m looking for a college to take admission in B.Com in chandigarh
13th June 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i have completed 12 from arts now i m looking for a college to take admission in B.Com in chandigarh
13th June 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

i have completed 12 with 68% from arts, now i want to take admission in B.Com in chandigarh college
7th July 2012, 02:59 PM
raghav1717
Member+

hi,
here is the list of top colleges in Chandigarh:-

1.D.A.V. College
Sector 10,Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2743980

2.Department of Evening Studies
Punjab University,Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2541715

3.Dev Samaj College for Women
Sector 45-B,Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2603497, 2648502
E-mail:[email protected], [email protected]

4.G.G.S.D. College
Sector 32,Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2600090

5.Govt. College of Commerce and Business Administration
Sector 42,Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2676670
E-mail:[email protected]

6.Guru Gobind Singh College for Women
Sector 26,Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2791610, 2792757
[email protected]

7.M.C.M. D.A.V. College for Women
Sector 36,Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2603355
[email protected]

8.Post Graduate Government College(for men)
Sector 11,Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2740597

9.Post Graduate Government College
Sector 46,Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2678022

10.Post Graduate Government College for Girls
Sector 11,Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2740614
[email protected]

11.Post Graduate Government College for Girls
Sector 42,Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2676005

12.Sri Guru Gobind Singh College
Sector 26,Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2792754
[email protected]

Admission to all the colleges for bcom is made centralized by Punjab university from 2012.
for admission candidates must log on to http://bcomadmissions.puchd.ac.in/ and register themselves for admission process and fill in all the necessary details.

thank you!
28th August 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B com Computer application with 45 % but now I'm realizing my score is very low can i get admission for MBA in good colleges?
13th February 2013, 06:43 PM
chinook

hello friend,

List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh

1.Amar College
2.Wlc College India
3.Tagore Niketan College
4.Dolphin (Pg) College of Life Sciences
5.College of Commerce
6.Thakur Computer Type & Shorthand College
7.Dev Samaj College

thank you & all the best.................
15th February 2013, 11:46 PM
media1

HAI,

These are various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh----------------

Tagore Niketan College
Dev Samaj College
Wlc College India
Amar College College of Commerce .

Hope that this helpful for you,
Thank you...
20th April 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my 12th ,but result will declare in may and I want to take admission in chandhigarh government college so plz inform me when I have to fill forms.
28th May 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

My son has score 62.7 marks in 12th exam. in commerce streem. can he get admission in any govt. college in chandigarh
1st June 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

HI I HAVE COMPLEATED 12 th FROM CBSE BOARD WITH 77/. MARKS NOW I WANT TAKE ADDMISSION IN B.COM
PLEASE ENLIST THE LIST OF BEST B.COM COLLEGES.
2nd June 2013, 09:13 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of some best B.Com Colleges in Chandigarh are:-

- Post Graduate Government College for Girls
Sector 11,Chandigarh

- Post Graduate Government College for Girls
Sector 42,Chandigarh

- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College
Sector 26,Chandigarh

- D.A.V. College
Sector 10,Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2743980

- Department of Evening Studies
Punjab University,Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2541715

- Dev Samaj College for Women
Sector 45-B,Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2603497, 2648502

- G.G.S.D. College
Sector 32,Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2600090

- Govt. College of Commerce and Business Administration
Sector 42,Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2676670

- Guru Gobind Singh College for Women
Sector 26,Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2791610, 2792757

- M.C.M. D.A.V. College for Women
Sector 36,Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2603355

- Post Graduate Government College(for men)
Sector 11,Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2740597

- Post Graduate Government College
Sector 46,Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2678022

All the best......
25th June 2013, 09:12 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh
---------------------------------

1.Wlc College India
2.Tagore Niketan College
3.Dolphin (Pg) College of Life Sciences
4.College of Commerce
5.Amar College
6.Dev Samaj College
7.Department of Evening Studies,Punjab University,Chandigarh
8.Thakur Computer Type & Shorthand College
9.Sri Guru Gobind Singh College
10.Post Graduate Government College for Girls
11.Dev Samaj College
12.Amar College
13.Dev Samaj College for Women
14.Tagore Niketan College
15.Post Graduate Government College(for men)
16.Sri Guru Gobind Singh College
21st January 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I GET ADMISSION IN PU COLLEGES AFTER 2 COMMERCE ?
14th June 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I got 63% marks ln 2 can I get admission in post graduate government girls college tell me plzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?