11th May 2020, 05:26 PM
Amirul Karim

LLB admission criteria and procedure in Calcutta University for candidates from Bangladesh?

I am an undergraduate student of Dhaka University. But I am interested in studying LLB at Calcutta University. If anyone inform me about the admission procedure, criteria, colleges and fees structure for candidates from Bangladesh. I will be extremely glad.

29th May 2020, 09:32 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: LLB admission criteria and procedure in Calcutta University for candidates from Bangladesh?

The admission for B.A L.L.B will be based on the entrance exam conducted by the Calcutta university. The syllabus for the test is General Knowledge, Reasoning, English and Numerical ability. The application fee is INR 500. The Calcutta University has reserved seats 40 percent open to all where any other country candidate can apply and also there is fee concession as well accomodation facility in hostel will be provided for the candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?