20th April 2011, 12:29 PM
SUJATA CHATURVEDI

Admission procedure, important dates and criteria of M.A Psychology entrance exam of Jadhavpur University and University of Calcutta?

please let me know the admission procedure,admission dates and criterion for admission to MA in Psychology at Jadhavpur University and University of Calcutta.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in PhD(Human Development) course in Calcutta University? Important dates of admission?
  3. What are the important dates of M.Com Part I External Admission of Saurashtra University?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  5. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  6. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  7. Detailed information and admission procedure to study M.Sc(Nutrition) in SNDT Women's University? Important dates of admission?
  8. Can I apply for admission in Annamalai University for PG in psychology? -- [New]
  9. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  10. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  11. Procedure to change from Calcutta University to Bangalore University?
  12. Entrance exam available for M.A.(Philosophy) admission in Calcutta University?
  13. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Important dates of Delhi University LLM entrance exam? Procedure to apply?
  15. Can I get admission to study M.A. in Education in Calcutta University without any entrance exam?
  16. List of top BBA colleges under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission?
  17. Important dates for M.Ed entrance exam of Bundelkhand University?
  18. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
27th September 2011, 10:00 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: Admission procedure, important dates and criteria of M.A Psychology entrance exam of Jadhavpur University and University of Calcutta?

For more details on that, check this out !!..
http://entrance-exam.net/master-of-a...ourse-details/

http://www.caluniv.ac.in/admission%2...tion_frame.htm

http://www.caluniv.ac.in/academic/Ex...lation%201.htm

http://www.caluniv.ac.in/admission%2...psychology.pdf
5th August 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure, important dates and criteria of M.A Psychology entrance exam of Jadhavpur University and University of Calcutta?

i am doing b.sc in psycholgy..i am cnfused to which prat of psychology is better for my future.. i want kwn which par is better for me.. if u give me the ans then i will vry thnkful to u..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?