12th June 2010, 01:40 AM
mukundraizada

Lokmanya tilak medical college, Mumbai admissions via Mh-cet or some other entrance exam?

Hey!
I wanted to know that, the Lokmanya tilak medical college, Mumbai, picks up students via Mh-cet or some other entrance exm>??

Also,

At what rankings do the following colleges close(mht-cet rankings) ?? :-
~Seth GS medical college {KEM}
~Grants Medical college
~Scion Med college {Lokmanya Tilak}

13th June 2010, 12:49 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Lokmanya tilak medical college, Mumbai admissions via Mh-cet or some other entrance exam?

Admission Procedure:

Appearing Candidates need to fill an application form in order to enroll their names for appearing in the entrance exam( mht cet) taken by the Mumbai University. Application form should be filled under the rules and regulation mentioned in the form.
13th June 2010, 04:50 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Lokmanya tilak medical college, Mumbai admissions via Mh-cet or some other entrance exam?

The admissions to are based on MHTCET. A merit list is prepared on the basis of the score of MHT CET.

For more detail check this

Sorry dont know about the other questions answer(Closing rank)
13th June 2010, 05:51 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear friend ,

the admissions to the specified colleges by you are made on the basis of rank obtained in MHT CET.
more detailed information about the exam and opening and closing rank is given on the official website of the entrance test .

http://www.mht-cet.com

some important websites are ...
http://www.dmer.org

http://www.dte.org.in

i am also attaching you some important info which will be helpful to you ....
mht-cet colleges with their details.pdf

hope your doubt to be solved.
feel free to post as many doubts as you can , we are here to solve your doubts as mush as possible .

regards
~satish
16th June 2010, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE GIVE ME DETAIL CATEGORYWISE LIST VACANCY IN YOUR COLLEGE
22nd June 2010, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I have passes 10th in cbse and 12th in hsc in maharashtra state.i am confused whether i am type-A or type-B candidate for engineering.
1st July 2010, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

for addmission in eng and med courses call on 9890785273 before august
13th August 2010, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees of m.b.b.s in sion hospital
15th November 2010, 12:22 AM
sipin rai

can i repeat HSC EXAM even i m passed in this exam for improvement in PCB
i got 146 in PCB i wanted to get the govt. medical colleges and other pvt coll
plz call me 7738623544
26th February 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

i have obtained 58% in B.A. Will i get admission in B'ed that too in Mumbai ?
To be on safer side could i fill the form in other states?
Please answer my questions.
thanks!
30th March 2011, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

please explain the NT- C caste Quata in your college
12th June 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

can i get addmission in your college after completing Bsc in zoology?? plese get me the entire information because i have keen intrest in MBBS degree?? so i want to apply for MBBS dgree in your college?? plz help me...
15th June 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

please tel me what is the procedure to get admission in medical colleges????
15th June 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

IS SEAT AVALIABLE FOR STUDENTS OF OPEN CATOGARY SECURING 105 MARKS
16th June 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiii i have scored less in cet nd i want adm. in medicine MBBS so is there any colg which give adm. without cet marks..........plzzzzzzzzzzz reply
10th June 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sir....i have scored very less in cet i got only 58 marks in pcb can i get admission in u r clg i am in nt b cast......... pllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzz reply me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?