17th December 2010, 04:49 PM

Made a mistake in AIEEE form by choosing the online mode of examination : How to change the mode of examination?

I filled my aieee examination form, but by mistake i choice online mode of examination. How can i change my mode of examination ? Please help me .

22nd December 2010, 04:35 PM
ruchika4989

Default Re: Made a mistake in AIEEE form by choosing the online mode of examination : How to change the mode of examination?

contact the aieee authorities they will help you with the same
16th January 2011, 08:20 PM
Thumarrushik

Default Re: Made a mistake in AIEEE form by choosing the online mode of examination : How to change the mode of examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I filled my aieee examination form, but by mistake i choice online mode of examination. How can i change my mode of examination ? Please help me .
hi
dear do not any change only face online exam
best of luck
17th January 2011, 04:45 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Made a mistake in AIEEE form by choosing the online mode of examination : How to change the mode of examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
First of all did you check your status if it is not showing success then call to below number

The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092
Ph: 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157
011-22246095, 22246087

and try to sort out the matter as soon as possible

But i think it doesn't make much difference since you had send the application form with DD so not a big problem but must confirm yourself with contacting authorized person....
20th January 2011, 12:07 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Made a mistake in AIEEE form by choosing the online mode of examination : How to change the mode of examination?

Ques:I filled my aieee examination form, but by mistake i choice online mode of examination. How can i change my mode of examination ? Please help me .

You can change your mode of application, its very absurd that you have asked this question very late and i am replying you now.

For the purpose if you want to change it, you can because it won't affect anything.

Just you have to buy a form from respective branches or schools.

But offline mode has been closed from 14 of this month.

you can fill it with some fine. just contact the AIEEE authority. for the same.

their phone numbers are 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157 and 011-22246095, 22246087
9th April 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

i still have not received aieee admit card,what to do?
19th June 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I have got GKV, Haridwar in the counseling of AIEEE. But I did't want it. How can I chage my filling choises. Please help me
25th November 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

i made a mistake by applying online...but i want to apply offline.I registerd yesterday onle..pls help me as soon
26th November 2011, 07:05 PM
neo-rocks

You can change your mode of application, its very absurd that you have asked this question very late and i am replying you now.

For the purpose if you want to change it, you can because it won't affect anything.

Just you have to buy a form from respective branches or schools.

But offline mode has been closed from 14 of this month.

you can fill it with some fine. just contact the AIEEE authority. for the same.

thanks
9th December 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

I entered mode of exam online instead of offline but i completed have till 2nd step only.I have not sent my form till now.
plz help..........
10th December 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i send my form without principal's seal on the form but got the signature including photo. is my application going to be rejected?
25th April 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

how to change mode of aieee exam
24th November 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

we can give the aieee exam in both online and offline mode?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?