7th February 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Maharashtra board SSC 10th Sanskrit Mandakini sample question papers?

can you pls provide me with Maharashtra Board SSC-X sanskrit mandakini Sample Papers?

26th May 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maharashtra board SSC 10th Sanskrit Mandakini sample question papers?

how to do study of 10th?
15th August 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maharashtra board SSC 10th Sanskrit Mandakini sample question papers?

Go through your Sanskrit Mandakini text book, and you'll have to consider each and every aspect from there for the examinations.
20th January 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I want xth std 100 marks snskrit Maharashtra board examination papers
2nd September 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

How to score 100 marks
27th January 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

To score 100 marks you have to go through each and every aspect of the Sanskrit grammar, the seen and the unseen and u must recite it like a rote and u will reach u r goal ....!
13th February 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I want sanskrit textbook question answer and also grammer exercise
31st March 2014, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

There was change in sanskrit paper pattern of ssc10 2014
Why
31st December 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Do questions in the sanskrit paper come from outside the text books?
25th March 2015, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Generally not. Questions are from the textbook, only sometimes a totally unseen passage may come but which can be put in option.
22nd September 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I refer a Sanskrit Target
will moderator cut my marks even if I write exactly the same from the target (especially in translation)
24th October 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I refer target for translation so will the moderator cut my marks if I write exactly given in target
27th February 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it OK if I would do only passages (unseen) and not the dialogue??? And in case of unseen verses only four line verses????? Plz reply
4th March 2018, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Can you please send me SSC board question papers of Sanskrit Mandakini of last 5 years my email is [email protected] please do reply as early as possible
4th March 2018, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Can you please send me SSC board Sanskrit entire i.e Mandakini of last 5 years please my email address is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?