19th January 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join in 10th class after giving SSC board exam in Nagpur, Maharashtra?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have a question that I will give my exam from SSC board nagpur maharashtra. so there is any school which is related to arm forces who will take the student 10th class?

19th January 2015, 11:18 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join in 10th class after giving SSC board exam in Nagpur, Maharashtra?

No, it is not Possible to Study Class X twice as though it is from Different Schools/ Boards.

As the Passing Certificate of Class X is Valid and Recognized all over the world.

Even a Candidate can go to another Board, the Previous Passing Certificate is Acceptable.

If a Candidate fails in the Class X examination from One Board/ School then the Candidate can go for Another Board/ School to Pursue Same Course.
3rd July 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join in 10th class after giving SSC board exam in Nagpur, Maharashtra?

One of my friend has passed Class VII and interested to take Class X (Marathi medium) after a gap of 10 yrs. Can you guide me how can he enroll for class X(Marathi Medium) externally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?