31st December 2009, 01:50 PM
mrfulwani

maharashtra mca entrance qualification? I did not have mathematics in class 12th

i have complete my gratuation with 60% aggreate marks
now i want to appear for maharashtra mca entrance exam
but i did not have mathematics in 12th standard
but i did have statistics in my gratuation

am i qualified for maharashtra mca entrance exam?
plz reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  2. Can I pursue BCA and MCA courses without having Mathematics in 12th Class?
  3. Marks required in Mathematics for B.Sc(CA) and MCA entrance exams?
  4. Can I pursue MCA if I did not have Maths as a subject in class 12th?
  5. BTC passed is eligible for B.Pharma?
  6. Am i eligible for Architecture after scoring 51% in PCMB
  7. Is it possible to get scholarship for abroad study to do MCA if I have not done mathematics as subject in 12th class?
  8. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc(IT) if completed 12th without Mathematics?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course having done BCA and but did not have Mathematics at 12th Class?
  10. How to get into Aeronautics course?
  11. Eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam for BCA candidate who didn't have Mathematics in 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  13. Eligibility criteria to do MCA?
  14. What should I do for pursuing Integrated MCA after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to pursue BCA or MCA after completing class 12th (Commerce) without Mathematics and Computer Science as subjects?
  16. Can I do BCA course without having Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I appear for NDA entrance exam if I have completed diploma course?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in MCA entrance exam after BCA having IT instead of Mathematics in 12th?
26th January 2010, 05:27 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: maharashtra mca entrance qualification? I did not have mathematics in class 12th

you are not eligible for the exam as...
the minimum qualification required is Passed with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in any Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities and having studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or higher level examination.
29th January 2010, 08:23 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: maharashtra mca entrance qualification? I did not have mathematics in class 12th

The minimum eligibility criteria for it is the candidate must have passed bachelor degree with atleast 50% aggregate and must have studied maths or statistics as one of the main subject.

Therefore you are eligible for it.

Best of luck
30th January 2010, 01:41 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

for done mca for candidates must have passed bachelor degree or done graduation with at least 50%. and for doing bca or graduation math subject is must for computer application courses.
6th February 2010, 10:09 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

I think you are not eligible for MCA because it needs maths in 12th or you should completed your graduation with BSc or BCA............
7th February 2010, 09:57 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

i think maths are cumpolsary subject if you dont hve maths in 12th class then you are not eligible for mca but if in graduation you have computer science then you are eligible for mca.
31st March 2010, 03:07 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

hey dont worry about it you are eligible for the MH CET....forms are available in all the colleges of Maharashtra.....purchase it and fill up the form....
9th May 2010, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

can we do mca after 12th
11th June 2010, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

can we do MBA aftter 12th
7th August 2010, 03:24 PM
prathamesh22

for elgibility candidates must have passed bachelor degree or done graduation with at least 50%
17th September 2010, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

i have copleted 3 years diploma in coputer engg with 63% after 12 th. can i take admission to mba?
24th December 2010, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

can i have mca at a lower qualification of 10 th ?
and what is the minimum qualification of mca ?
20th April 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in computer engg after 10 th and doing BCA so am i eligible to give MCA entrance in maharashtra?
19th October 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

i have done bsc in physics chemistry and maths can i do mca
15th December 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I am studying in s.y.b.com&i did not have mathematics in class 12th?
14th April 2012, 03:44 PM
neat_raw

If you want to opt for Electronics for further studies then having a good command over Physics is is satisfactory in the case you are not so good in Mathematics.
But having a Good command in Mathematics will always be an asset in this sector, but dont worry if you have Physics Power you can lead.
We, cant say that Mathematics has no use in Electronics, yes there would be Maths but basically in the form of Applied one.
14th April 2012, 05:28 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible the mca because you did not havd the mathematics. So you are not eligible
you defenately need the mathematics subject in 12th standard.
Your age limit is 17-25 years.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?