24th October 2019, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Which Management course one can study after BE Civil Engineering?

I have completed BE in Civil Engineering and now I want to study any Management related course. So, could you please refer me some Management related courses which would be best after Civil Engineering and from where to study that Management course?

15th November 2019, 04:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Management course one can study after BE Civil Engineering?

You can pursue MBA course.

MBA is two year course. The required minimum eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to get admission in the course. Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

You can select the stream as per your interest. CAT, GMAT, XAT are the examination conducted for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?