17th October 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Scholar's Institute of Technology and Management?

Hi friends, I am interested to do BE(Civil Engineering) from Scholar's Institute of Technology and Management. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

26th November 2021, 11:40 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Scholar's Institute of Technology and Management?

The admission procedure to study BE Civil Engineering at Scholar's Institute of Technology and Management is,you must have 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with minimum aggregate 45%marks . And also have to appear in the entrance exam called JEE Main
28th November 2021, 02:16 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Scholar's Institute of Technology and Management?

The admission procedure to study BE Civil Engineering at Scholar's Institute of Technology and Management is, you must have 12th passed with Physics, chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 45%marks .
Admission is based on merit in CEE of Assam .And also you have to qualify in JEE MAIN exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?