1st April 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Is management quota available for BSc(Agriculture) course in Sri Venkateswara Agricultural College?

Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Sri Venkateswara Agricultural College for studying BSc Agriculture course. I would like to know that is management quota is available in this college for this BSc course? Please help me to know about this.

14th April 2019, 10:08 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is management quota available for BSc(Agriculture) course in Sri Venkateswara Agricultural College?

Yes, there are seats reserved in Sri Venkateshwara Agricultural College for B.Sc agriculture under management quota.

You would need to contact the college authoritues to get the full details.

They might ask you donation for admission as well as the fee for B.Sc agriculture would be up to 70% higher than regular admissions.

The annual fee for the candidates who take admission through entrance examination is Rs.14,400 per annum.
15th April 2019, 10:26 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is management quota available for BSc(Agriculture) course in Sri Venkateswara Agricultural College?

Management quota is available everywhere in every university. Students can get managment seats on the basis of payment. No need to give any entrance exam.
Financial stronger candidates can avail such seats
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?