15th June 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?

Can I know about the structure of MCom course in the specialization of Financial Management which is available in Sri Venkateswara Arts College? Please provide me the course structure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?
  3. Fee expenses of MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?
  4. List of colleges providing B.Com course? Last year cutoffs?
  5. Will I get a seat in SV university after scoring 340 rank in PGECET?
  6. List of colleges offering MBA- HR and Psychology
  7. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati? -- [New]
  9. Which are the government colleges in B.Com honors which take admission on the basis of entrance exam
  10. Course structure of MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?
  11. Top colleges offering M.Sc. Organic Chemistry in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges offering BSc Chemistry Hons after scoring 82.25%?
  13. Can I get a seat in SVI region after scoring 3052 rank in medical EAMCET? I am from OC category and I am a female
  14. Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category
  15. What is the rank required to get a seat in BDS or in BVSc in SVU in Tirupati?
  16. How much fee is required for part time M.E course? Any entrance exam to be answered?
  17. Top colleges for Msc in Electronics under bharathiar university
  18. How many BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) seats are available in Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati?
19th June 2018, 08:38 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course structure of MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?

M.com in Financial Management is available in Sri Venkateswara Arts College and all those candidates who wants to get admission in this institute for M.Com in Financial Management should know about this course and other requirements which are following :

This is a master degree course of full time mode and duration of this course is 2 year which is divided in four semester and each semester is of 6 month.

Candidates willing to apply for this course should have completed bachelor's degree in commerce or any other equivalent degree in relevant stream from a recognised university.

Admission process : Admissions are made based on the marks secured in qualifying examination which is conducted by the institute, however the order of preference to be followed in deciding the merit of the candidate as :

Passing marks in qualifying examination in single attempt with total marks secured and group marks secured etc. so candidates have to perform better in entrance test to assure their admission in the course.

Fee of this course in this centre will be approx 30,000 which will include tuition and other expenses to be paid by the student and fee can be paid in the accounts department of the institute by cheque/DD/cash.

If you really want to get admission in this course then you need to visit at the official website and download prospectus for admission and appear for entrance exam because this is a very good course for your career in which you will learn so many things related to financial management and financial management is needed in every single industry working presently so you have to make your knowledge deeper and be sure of future after this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?