27th May 2011, 08:46 AM
anumol89

Is it mandatory to take the application print out for the post of clerk in associate banks of SBI during the interview?

i forgot to take the application print out for the post of clerk in the associate banks of sbi, now i have been shortlisted for the interview. Is it mandatory to take this to the interview? will it create any problem during the interview processs ? pls give me a reply.....

22nd August 2011, 12:54 AM
Raju22711

Default Re: Is it mandatory to take the application print out for the post of clerk in associate banks of SBI during the interview?

Don't worry.
Is it not mandatory to take the application print out for the post of clerk in associate banks of SBI during the interview. It is only for our reference.
23rd August 2011, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it mandatory to take the application print out for the post of clerk in associate banks of SBI during the interview?

Thank You very much RajuJi
30th December 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to have the application print out for IBPS PO recruitment?I have a valid ibps scorecard
26th March 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to submit the application print out form during thr time of interview
26th May 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

is it mendatory to take the application print out for post of po in sbi during the interview?
30th April 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to take applucation form for interview of sbi associate bank clerk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?