2nd May 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Marks and rank required in AIPMT to get a seat in good medical college?

Can you please tell me the marks and rank required in AIPMT to get a seat in a good medical college i belong to general catogory

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government Medical college seat in Punjab after counselling?
  2. Expected rank with 359 marks in AIPMT? Will I be able to get a good government college?
  3. Can I get MBBS seat in government medical college after scoring 401 marks in AIPMT
  4. Can I get any government college for MBBS after scoring 5946 rank in AIPMT with 340 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I study MBBS if completed 12th without Biology?
  6. How much minimum KCET rank is required to obtain good government medical seat in Karnataka
  7. What is the marks required in AIPMT to get admission in government medical college?
  8. Can I get a good medical college after scoring 65% marks in AIPMT?
  9. Rank required on WB joint for getting a Medical college after getting disqualified from AIPMT and BHU?
  10. Minimum marks required in AIPMT by SC candidate to get admission in government medical college?
  11. Can I get a government medical seat after scoring 200 in AIPMT
  12. What is the procedure to study MBBS in India?
  13. Minimum marks required in MHTCET and AIPMT for ST candidates to get admission into Grand Medical college?
  14. Number of seats in WB medical college? How much rank is required to get through?
  15. Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? What is the minimum marks required to get a seat in good medical college?
  16. Minimum marks required to get a seat in government medical college for ST(H) student?
  17. What is the medical rank required to get medical seat in government college? I have got 15403 in medical
  18. Rank needed in WBJEE and AIPMT to get in SSKM medical college and Calcutta Medical College?

14th May 2015, 06:03 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Marks and rank required in AIPMT to get a seat in good medical college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please tell me the marks and rank required in AIPMT to get a seat in a good medical college i belong to general catogory
We can only tell your marks cutoff but your rank will be available in your result which can be look by signing in your account

And this year cutoff was 438 for general category students so you need to have these marks as far as possible

Work hard is the only key in these type of exams otherwise all is in vain

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?