11th May 2011, 12:27 AM
vinod gupta1

Marks required for admission to good college under IP University for B.Tech?

how many marks should i get to get admission in good ip b.tech college in delhi in 2011?

1. How much marks are required in B.Tech to enter into IIT?
  2. Marks required for admission to good college under IP University for B.Tech?
  3. How much marks are required to get admission in a good government college through UPSEE?
  4. Will I get admission in any good college of Canada after scoring good marks in GRE having secured 55% in B.Tech?
  5. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  6. What is the GRE score required for getting admission in University of California?
  7. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  8. What is the minimum marks required for AIEEE clearance? How to get admission in a good engineering college?
  9. Which degree should I join for ITI? I have a degree of Madhyamik Pass
  10. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  11. Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.Ed?
  12. How much marks is required to attend the TANCET 2016 counselling? -- [New]
  13. Is B.Tech percentage compulsory to get admission in to top college?
  14. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  15. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Required marks in graduation to go for Post graduation in Science field?
  17. What is the cutoff marks required to get admission in a Medical college under WBJEE?
  18. Is Dr College of Engineering and Technology a good college for B.Tech engineering?
11th May 2011, 10:12 PM
Rohit Vashisht

Default Re: Marks required for admission to good college under IP University for B.Tech?

Guru Gobind Singh Indrapratha University (GGSIPU) conduct Common Entrance Test (CET) to provide admission in Engineering and B-Arch Programmes in various collages under the university.
There are 15 engineering collages under IP university out of which 5 are government undertaking and 10 are private institutions.

Total number of seats in the respective collages are 5,690 out of which 1,070 are of goverment and 4,620 private. There are many other private institutions which provide admission to the students on the basis of IP University CET rank.

So must have 5000+ rank to get admission in Collage under GGSIP University.
12th May 2011, 06:40 PM

Default Re: Marks required for admission to good college under IP University for B.Tech?

I want to take addmision in govt. college of IP so how many marks I required to store??????
17th May 2011, 01:34 PM

how much marks count for rank of 5000
18th May 2011, 05:49 PM

Someone Please Answer man.
28th May 2011, 01:36 PM

how many marks i score to get good rank in IP for admission in b.tech college in delhi
28th May 2011, 05:09 PM

what should be the minimum marks required for B B A entrance exam(for I P university in entrance exam)?
28th May 2011, 05:30 PM

what is the fee structure in govt and pvt at the time of admission and what are the list of private and government colleges
3rd June 2011, 10:54 PM

Talking Re: Marks required for admission to good college under IP University for B.Tech?

pata ni
4th June 2011, 06:56 PM

i want to the min marks out of 600 in ip enterance
4th June 2011, 08:30 PM
Rideng

Smile Re: Marks required for admission to good college under IP University for B.Tech?

Dear, friends

This link may be very usefull for u .

"there is DTU and NSIT IIIT delhi and now NIT delhi(but its classes r being held at NIT warangal , its mentor NIT).."]there is DTU and NSIT IIIT delhi and now NIT delhi(but its classes r being held at NIT warangal , its mentor NIT)..

good luck.........
6th June 2011, 01:04 PM

how many marks should I required to get 5000 rank
8th June 2011, 03:56 PM

marks required for qualifying the ip university for b.tech
8th June 2011, 10:32 PM

what r d min marks required to get admission in ip college
12th June 2011, 07:57 PM

guys please answer ppl are lyk askin hw much marks we need to score fo rank 5000.
dam wot fo is dis site were students are nt getin deir answrs...????
pls do reply......
15th June 2011, 07:53 AM

sir.igot 29484 rank in btech cet can iget admission in i.p
15th June 2011, 01:04 PM

if i hav got 13,440 rank can i get admission in ip university
16th June 2011, 01:46 PM

Which college under IPU- B.tech program will I get if my CET ranking is 13,000
17th June 2011, 03:55 PM

i have got 500 ranks in mba entrenve in ip university can i get campus sellection in ip university
18th June 2011, 01:07 PM
sachin.pal12345

without cet exam is it impossibe to get admisson in i.p university
18th June 2011, 07:09 PM

sir my rank is 27750 can i get admission in ip university under btech programma
22nd June 2011, 08:20 PM

sir, i have 10440 rasnk in ip cet can i get admission in ip university under btech programma
23rd June 2011, 09:49 PM

which private colleges of IP are good
24th June 2011, 08:16 AM

sir my rank in ipu is 6712 in obc category can i get admison in any ip college in good btech branch...
27th June 2011, 05:22 PM

sir, my rank in ip is 1131. which gov. college should i prefer for mechanical?
29th June 2011, 11:59 AM

sir my ipu rank is 16000. and i belong to general category..i am a outsider(outside delhi)..can i get admission in ip college in btech branch??
30th June 2011, 11:54 AM
siddharthkathuria

Talking Re: Marks required for admission to good college under IP University for B.Tech?

sir, my rank in ip is 1131. which gov. college should i prefer for mechanical?

at this rank..if you look out rankwise..starting from the top,you will not get usit..after that bvp...but bvp doesn't offer mechanical...so the college you should opt for is maharaja agrasen...you will easily get it..and if you are a girl...you should go for igit...
best of luck!!
11th July 2011, 02:55 PM

We provide direct admissions in IP colleges & other Delhi colleges through very affordable management quota.
We can provide you admissions at any IP college at your rank.

If you are interested, kindly contact us with your details.

Thank You
([email protected])
13th July 2011, 07:51 PM

my rank in ip b tech entrance xam is 166 can i get usit i am in gen category
20th July 2011, 12:31 PM

wut is the fee structure for mait and bvp
i mean how much mony i hv 2 spend annually,
plss also tell me how mch i hav 2 gv 4 other activities
20th July 2011, 12:52 PM

At the rank 1131 is there any chance for mae in gb pant ?
2nd August 2011, 04:58 PM

AICTE decision: students with 45% in PCM can apply for Engineering
Nagpur, Jul 5 (PTI)

Engineering colleges in Maharashtra, which were finding it extremely difficult to get candidates for degree courses, have some reason to cheer now.

The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), an an advisory body in all matters relating to technical education, has relaxed the basic eligibility criteria for admissions to the first year engineering course.

The criterion has been brought down to 45 per cent (40 per cent for reserved category) aggregate in physics, chemistry and mathematics (PCM) group in standard XII exam, from 50 per cent in force till last year.

This follows the apex engineering body%u2019s decision to lower the bar for polytechnic admissions to 35 per cent from 50 per cent in standard X exam from any board.

"The AICTE had taken this decision a couple of days back. But it%u2019s yet to reach us formally," sources close to the Director of Technical Education (Mumbai), Subhash Mahajan said.

The official added that DTE will make changes only after getting official communication in this regard.

Highly placed sources said that the last date of submission of forms is also likely to be extended, if the new criterion is implemented.

They pointed out that AICTE was forced to lower the bar as demand for engineers was globally high, but the field evoked a poor response from candidates. Not only were high fees a factor, but many students were also not able to fulfil even the basic criteria of getting 50 per cent in PCM group in class XII exams.

Over 1.14 lakh engineering seats are up for grabs in 309 colleges across Maharashtra currently. However, the number of applications was around 90,000 till last Wednesday, which raised fears of many seats remaining vacant across the state.

Last year, over 22,000 remained vacant and many new colleges were forced to close some branches, including that of Information Technology, which was once a popular choice of students.

Over 2.54 lakh applicants had appeared for the engineering entrance exam, for which, minimum eligibility is just one mark out of 200. However, many of them were not able to fulfil the basic criteria of scoring 150/300 marks in PCM group in HSC.

With AICTE lowering the bar, any candidate scoring 135/300 marks would become eligible for admissions to BE first year.
9th August 2011, 12:41 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Guru Gobind Singh Indrapratha University (GGSIPU) conduct Common Entrance Test (CET) to provide admission in Engineering and B-Arch Programmes in various collages under the university.
There are 15 engineering collages under IP university out of which 5 are government undertaking and 10 are private institutions.

Total number of seats in the respective collages are 5,690 out of which 1,070 are of goverment and 4,620 private. There are many other private institutions which provide admission to the students on the basis of IP University CET rank.

20th August 2011, 11:33 AM

percentage required for ip students in 12 class for admission
29th August 2011, 12:08 PM

i got 13317 rank in b.tech ip,delhi.....
should i get admission in a good college if delhi???
16th October 2011, 09:46 AM

what is the percentage criteria for lateral entry in ip university.
29th January 2012, 08:09 PM

required minimum percentage in 12th to get admission in IP university in Btech?
2nd February 2012, 06:31 PM

55% in P,C,M(aggregate).
17th March 2012, 04:34 PM

Required minimum percentage in 12th to get admission in IP university in Btech for sc category?
plz mention aggregate or seperately.............
14th June 2012, 03:15 PM

i ngot 28000 rank in b tech in ip uni which college can i get.. iwant to do civil engg
14th June 2012, 09:22 PM
sheshadev senapati

So must have 5000+ rank to get admission in Collage under GGSIP University.[
24th June 2012, 06:01 PM
babu91

hello dear,

25th June 2012, 08:58 AM
jyoti91

hello dear friend,

27th January 2013, 07:23 PM

for the admission in ip college we have to pass entrance exam or admission in ip depends upon in 12 percentage....?
11th May 2013, 09:33 AM

i m getting more than 350 in ipu previous years papers....what will be my rank in ipu 2013....??????????????????
15th May 2013, 10:20 PM

how much i hv to score in ip entrance exam for b.tech(how muchout of 600???)
plzzzzzzzzz reply me fast
15th May 2013, 10:23 PM

how much marks i hv to score in ip entrance exam to qualify in b tech(min marks out of 600)
reply me fast
20th May 2013, 09:26 AM

how much marks is needed to get 5000 rank for admission to ipu
21st May 2013, 05:46 PM

i have got 300 marks in IP entrance and i am from outside delhi general category..can i get surajmal institute civil engineering??
21st May 2013, 08:43 PM

how many mark required to take admission in ipu in b tech