19th July 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Marks required to appear for IAS entrance exam? I am a student of CA

sir, i am the student of ca, i want to know that how much marks are require for me for appear in ias entrance exam.

20th July 2012, 12:55 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Marks required to appear for IAS entrance exam? I am a student of CA

IAS Exams(Civil Services Exams) are conducted by UPSC every year.
Minimum qualification required for appearing in this exam is Graduation from a recognized university.

DETIALS OF UPSC IAS EXAM:
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Educational Qualifications :
Bachelor’s degree of a recognized university with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering or an equivalent qualification.

Age limit: 21 to 30 years for general category.Maximum 33 for OBCs and 35 for SCs/STs.
Number of Attempts
Four attempts for open, seven for OBCs and no limit for SCs/STs. If a person appears in the Preliminary Examination or even one paper is counted as an attempt.

How to apply UPSC IASEXAM
•Apply online by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
•Apply offline by purchasing the application form from designated post offices throughout the country.

For complete details ypou can visit the website: http://www.upsc.gov.in
24th July 2012, 07:00 PM
sheelasnj

Default Re: Marks required to appear for IAS entrance exam? I am a student of CA

IAS Exams(Civil Services Exams) are conducted by UPSC every year.
Minimum qualification required for appearing in this exam is Graduation from a recognized university.

DETIALS OF UPSC IAS EXAM:
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Educational Qualifications :
Bachelor’s degree of a recognized university with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering or an equivalent qualification.

Age limit: 21 to 30 years for general category.Maximum 33 for OBCs and 35 for SCs/STs.
Number of Attempts
Four attempts for open, seven for OBCs and no limit for SCs/STs. If a person appears in the Preliminary Examination or even one paper is counted as an attempt.

How to apply UPSC IASEXAM
•Apply online by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
•Apply offline by purchasing the application form from designated post offices throughout the country.

For complete details you can visit the website: http://www.upsc.gov.in
1st June 2013, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum requirement of marks to pass the exam in all three exams-PT,MAINS and interview
1st June 2013, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum requirement of marks to pass the exam in all three exams-PT,MAINS and interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?