14th July 2019, 06:02 PM
Jodeep Mukherjee

Is Master degree from open university acceptable for Assam Civil Service commission examination?

I have done MA in English Literature from IDOL (Open University). Present I am preparing for Assam Civil Service exam 2019-20 session and in the application can I give my Masters degree as it is from open university?

17th July 2019, 10:21 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is Master degree from open university acceptable for Assam Civil Service commission examination?

The first thing I would like to let you know that the minimum education required to apply for any public service commission examination is just a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, as far as you are concerned about the validity of your Master's degree pursued from open university in distance mode then it does not matter as far as the eligibility for the Assam PSC Civil Services examination is concerned and therefore if you have completed your graduation degree from a recognised university, then you are eligible to apply for ASSAM PSC examination.

For more details regarding ASSAM PSC examinations, you can refer to the link www.apsc.nic.in.

20th September 2021, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Master degree from open university acceptable for Assam Civil Service commission examination?

Does M.A degree helps in promotion in acs exam of assam?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?