21st April 2020, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Is Mathematics compulsory in Intermediate for studying MBA?

Hi, I did not had Mathematics in my 11th or 12th / Intermediate. I have completed my Graduation and now I wish to study MBA. So, will I get admission any good recognized institutes for MBA on not having Mathematics in 10+2?

23rd April 2020, 02:22 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mathematics compulsory in Intermediate for studying MBA?

No, it is not compulsory to have Mathematics in Intermediate to pursue MBA course later.

MBA is Master in Business Administration. The eligiblility to get the admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Entrance examination such as CAT, GMAT, XAT etc is conducted for the admission in the course.

So, you are eligible to get admission in MBA without having mathematics in Intermediate.
23rd April 2020, 05:13 PM
Ushapreeti

Yes ,if you don't have study mathematics in 11th or 12th then also u get the best institute M.B.A.
M.B.A can be done without having mathematics in intermediate level .
24th April 2020, 09:00 PM
kuwaitjob

I think you can get admission without having mathematics in 11th and 12th ,because i took commerce computer (11 and 12th),completed bcom computer and then got MBA admission in a reputed college under a reputed university,i was having mathematics background only till 10 and in B.com had statistics subject.
25th April 2020, 04:05 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, even having not opted for Mathematics in your intermediate degree course, you are eligible to pursue MBA degree course after completion of your bachelor degree course.

Further, for getting admission in top management colleges to pursue MBA degree course, you need to qualify entrance examinations such as CAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT, etc..
26th April 2020, 11:56 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Is Mathematics compulsory in Intermediate for studying MBA?

Is Mathematics compulsory in Intermediate for studying MBA.

Not necessary for studying Maths in MBA, because MBA is the Master of Business Administration therefore, it is a management course and does not require a candidate to have maths as one of the subjects in 12th.

You need only graduation with 50% marks in any subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?