13th May 2019, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Is Mathematics required for studying Genetic Engineering degree course?

I have completed my Intermediate from Science stream and now wants to study graduate degree course in Genetic Engineering. So, wanted to know whether Mathematics is required for studying Genetic Engineering or not? Is pure mathematics required or business mathematics required?

25th May 2019, 01:48 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mathematics required for studying Genetic Engineering degree course?

Yes, Mathematics is required to study BE/BTech in Genetic Engineering degree course. I am giving you the eligibility criteria to take admission to this course.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent with Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.

==> Candidate with a bachelor's degree in science or molecular biology can also apply.

==> Most of the colleges give admission on the basis of ranks scored in JEE MAIN 2019 (Joint Entrance Examination).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?