8th August 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Is Matriz college affiliate from government?

when did matriz college got affiliated from govt? If it is affiliated from govt then it should be shown in affiliated college of india (govtaffiliatedcollege.com), why it is not seen witd that address? if ppossible, plz provide affiliation no., Date, year and the branch which it is affiliated.

6th October 2012, 08:44 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Matriz college affiliate from government?

Courses offered under MATRIZ COLLEGE are recognized by AICTE, Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Ministry of Education, Association of Indian Universities. The Engineering Degree/Diploma Courses are conducted by ICE, New Delhi; IETE, New Delhi; IMI Chennai. Degree/ Diploma Certificates, awarded by ICE, IETE & IMI are equivalent to B.E. & State Poly-technique Diploma.

For the affiliation date and number you can contact the college administration office in the below mentioned address and contact number.

Matriz College Block A
Zoo Narengi Road,
1st Byelane South, Surajit Gogoi Path
Guwahati – 24, Assam
Tel No: 0361 - 2414888
Mob No:88761-20469

You can also seek the information via email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
6th October 2012, 08:45 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Courses offered under MATRIZ COLLEGE are recognized by AICTE, Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Ministry of Education, Association of Indian Universities. The Engineering Degree/Diploma Courses are conducted by ICE, New Delhi; IETE, New Delhi; IMI Chennai. Degree/ Diploma Certificates, awarded by ICE, IETE & IMI are equivalent to B.E. & State Poly-technique Diploma.

For the affiliation date and number you can contact the college administration office in the below mentioned address and contact number.

Matriz College Block A
Zoo Narengi Road,
1st Byelane South, Surajit Gogoi Path
Guwahati – 24, Assam
Tel No: 0361 - 2414888
Mob No:88761-20469

You can also seek the information via email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
5th February 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Q. Sir i am a student of matriz college of civil branch, 2013. My question is after passing civil engineering can i apply for goverment job and can i take admission for B.E or M.E in government engineering colleges ?
15th July 2015, 09:29 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Matriz College is an art and skill of material and spiritual civilization.Matriz College will make students competent, challenging and self inspired for the development of the nation by means of technical education.

The Matriz College is affiliated from AICTE, Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Ministry of Education, Association of Indian Universities
5th March 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Is the certificate diploma & postgraduate diploma awarded by IMI chennai is equivalent to state level diploma & postgraduate is equivalent to B.E
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?