10th June 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Maximum number of seats available in BA English honours in Asutosh College, Kolkata?

How many seat are available in Asutosh College, Kolkata for BA English honours degree course? If BA is conducted in morning as well as in evening classes as well as separate classes for girls then let me know the total of all such classes.

30th June 2018, 04:30 AM
xJhinukx

Default Re: Maximum number of seats available in BA English honours in Asutosh College, Kolkata?

The total intake capacity for BA English honours from Asutosh college Kolkata is 125 , as provided in their official website. The classes are held in general in the college, however there is a girl's section of the college called the Jogomaya Devi college where only girls can attend morning classes. However the curriculum and intake capacity of these two institutes may not be exactly same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?