28th July 2020, 11:36 AM
Manihar riyaz

MBBS admission in Mumbai with 43% in HSC

I got 43% in HSC board exam can I eligibility for MBBS? In general catagery

28th July 2020, 03:04 PM
Kuthadi Rohini

Post Re: MBBS admission in Mumbai with 43% in HSC

no ,, the eligibility for mbbs in general category is 50% and for sc,st,obc is 40% minimum marks required to get admission in mumbai with 43%in HSC is not possible 50% for unreserved category and 40%for SC/ST/OBC category.And to get in the good private medical college cut off you have to obtain above 500 marks
28th July 2020, 03:11 PM
Kuthadi Rohini

Smile Re: MBBS admission in Mumbai with 43% in HSC

no ,, the eligibility for mbbs in general category is 50% and for sc,st,obc is 40% minimum marks required to get admission in mumbai with 43%in HSC is not possible 50% for unreserved category and 40%for SC/ST/OBC category.And to get in the good private medical college cut off you have to obtain above 500 marks
28th July 2020, 03:41 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: MBBS admission in Mumbai with 43% in HSC

##To get the seat in medicine there are various exams conducted and it depends on the board o conduct (university/college if they conduct autonomous exam)

##For example ,NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

1)General/GEN-EWS = 50% marks in the qualifying exam

2)OBC/SC/ST Category = 40% marks in the qualifying exam

3)Persons With Disabilities 45% marks in the qualifying exam

--When you notice for AIIMS eligibility:-

1)General:- (English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) = 60% marks in the qualifying
exam,

2) SC/ST/OPH candidates =50% marks in the qualifying exam
28th July 2020, 08:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate in PCB combination from a recognised board of education. Marks relaxation upto 10% is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category.

So, being a general category candidate, you can pursue MBBS degree course if you have managed at least 50% marks in aggregate in PCB combination otherwise not.

Also, for getting admission in MBBS degree course in any medical of India, you need to qualify NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) held by NTA once every year.
28th July 2020, 11:06 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manihar riyaz View Post
I got 43% in HSC board exam can I eligibility for MBBS? In general catagery
The minimum score required for admission in MBBS is 50% or above in Science subject with English as a mandatory subject. So you're not eligible for this course.
28th July 2020, 11:24 PM
Dolly1506

50% or above in 10+2 in PCM/PCB with English as a mandatory subject
29th July 2020, 07:04 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

For getting admission into the MBBS, first you have to give the entrance exam NEET.

The minimum qualification required to be eligible for applying for NEET is=

••Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board. Candidates who are appearing for the class 12 or equivalent exam are also eligible to apply for NEET.

••12th percentage required for NEET are separate for each category:
UR - 50%,
OBC/SC/ST - 40%,
PWD - 45%
These min. marks in 12th to be considered are aggregate marks only of PCB subjects.

So, as you got 43% and general category, you will not be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?