21st August 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff list for MBBS in Mumbai? I want to take admission in medical college in Mumbai

i want admission in a medical college in mumbai so i wnt to know how much is the cut off list/

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list for general category MBBS in Mumbai Medical College?
  2. Cutoff list for Medical MBBS degree course in Mumbai?
  3. Cutoff marks for merit list for INMGM medical college Mumbai and Aurangabad for MBBS?
  4. Cutoff list for admission in MBBS in Mumbai?
  5. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  6. Cutoff list of various medical colleges in Mumbai for MBBS?
  7. Will I get admission in Mumbai Medical College if I am not from Maharashtra?
  8. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  9. Last years cutoff list of ST medical college in Mumbai?
  10. Cutoff marks for MBBS or BDS for admission in Mumbai college?
  11. Fees of private medical college in Mumbai? Cutoff marks of government medical college in Mumbai of last year?
  12. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  13. What is MHT CET cutoff for Vidarbh Region OBC candidate for following colleges?
  14. Cutoff list of MBBS? How much score is required in CET to get admission in government college
  15. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  16. Cutoff marks for admission in medical colleges in Mumbai?
  17. Can I get admission in BAMS college in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff list of BAMS college in Mumbai?
  18. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?