3rd May 2011, 02:00 AM
akshay n

Mechanical companies for doing internship?

hello mam /sir i am very much interested to take internship in any good company specially in mechanical field . . . . . . I want to reach my dreams which i started seeing from small age . . . . So i thought that ,if i join for any company means i will get knowledge . . . . . . . So please help in finding good companies . . . . thank u

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  2. List of mechanical based companies in Karnataka which provides internship for M.Tech candidates?
  3. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  4. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  5. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  6. Detailed information about companies who offer Summer Internship for to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  7. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Government recognized companies which offer Internship to Mechanical Engineer? Requirements to apply for Internship?
  9. List of companies which provides internship for 3rd year mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  10. Companies offering internship to 6th semester Mechanical students in Durg Bhilai?
  11. Core companies offering Internship to Mechanical graduate in Eastern India?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for internship in companies like L&T and Godrej if am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  14. Internship in Automobile sector for Mechanical 2nd semester student?
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like L&T, Godrej while doing second year of Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship in leading Mechanical related companies?
  17. How to do internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Discipline
  18. Is it possible to get internship in companies while doing 7th semester B.E Mechanical?
18th July 2011, 08:28 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Mechanical companies for doing internship?

Dear friend,

Suggesting you some best companies for doing internship for Mechanical students:

*Bharat heavy electrical limited
*National thermal power plant limited
*Mahindra limited
*TATA company
*Larsen and turbo limited
21st July 2011, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, With due respect I would like to say that I am a student of b-tech (mechanical engineering). I would like to know which company will be suitable for me to do internship?
14th February 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, With due respect I would like to say that I am a student of b-tech (mechanical engineering). i AM INTERESTING IN ROBOTICS AND HYDRAULICS AND PNEUMATICS. I would like to know which company or industry will be suitable for me to do internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?