19th January 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?

hi,i am 3rd year be mechanical and looking for an internship in core mechanical companies.i have a keen intetest in design & would love to do internship on this stream .can anyone help with name of company offering it along eith procedure to apply ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies for internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical?
  2. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  3. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  4. How to join core companies after doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  5. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  6. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  7. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  8. List of core companies for Mechanical? I am pursuing B.E 2nd year
  9. How to do internship in summer? Which are the companies and colleges for internship program? I am doing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  10. Can I seek summer internship for 1 month in any core company while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year in ITER Bhubaneshwar?
  11. How can I get internship in core companies or public sector? I am studying 3rd year industrial engineering
  12. How to do internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Discipline
  13. Which core companies are offering internship programmes in Chennai?
  14. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  15. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  16. How to do Internship in Core Companies of Mechanical Engineering?
  17. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  18. Summer internship in core companies in India for 3rd year b.tech student of electronics and telecommunication -- [Most Discussed]
25th January 2014, 08:58 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?

In mechanical engineering you will be studying about the core subjects such as Heat transfer,Material Science ,Energy,Thermodynamics,Mechanics and more.

Internship can offer you a chance to apply your skills and knowledge in the various jobs that involve manufacturing plants,machinery,motor vehicles,industrial equipment,robotics,cooling and heating systems,medical devices,aircraft and much more.
These internships programs are offered to highly-motivated undergraduate or graduate mechanical engineering students.

>> As an Intern you need to work with the mechanical engineers in DESIGNING,CONSTRUCTING,MACHINES,SUPPORT DESIGN VERIFICATION TESTING and resolving the issues.

Internships in mechanical engineering field may also require you to design the part and assemblies,completion of the drawing of parts and more.

The Companies offering the mechanical engineering Internships are :
>> Grenzebach
>> KLA Tencor
>> AME Inc
>> Astronics Corporation
>> Lexmark
>> International Construction Equipment and more
27th April 2014, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about adwanced welding techonology 'study material where we can find?
27th June 2015, 12:20 AM
sairam0123

Hello.

Companies will help you in getting the internship is listed below:-

->Hindustan Motors Ltd
->Hyundai Motors India Ltd
->Royal Enfield Ltd
->Ashok Leyland Ltd.
->MARUTI India
-> Jindal Steel
-> Honeywell
->TATA Motors
-> Bhusan Power steel

As an intern you will work on the listed below phases:-
->DESIGNING,
->CONSTRUCTING,
->MACHINES
->SUPPORT DESIGN VERIFICATION
-> TESTING.
and you will help them to solve the issue.

I hope you got it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?