14th May 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Mechanical engineer is eligible for CBI job or not?

Sir, i completed b.tech in mechanical engineering (jntu kakinanda university). Please tell me that I am eligible for the cbi job?

14th May 2015, 05:59 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Mechanical engineer is eligible for CBI job or not?

# Of course, you are eligible to join CBI.

# Candidate with any bachelor degree are considered eligible for joining CBI. Only the thing required here that candidate must be graduated irrespective of nature of bachelor degree.

# Best option to become Inspector in CBI is Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) conducted annually by Staff Selection Commission.

# The main sections of the question papers of Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) are:

* General English
* Reasoning Ability
* Quantitative Aptitude
* General Studies & Current Affairs

# The whole examination process can be divided into followings:

* Tier-I Examination (It includes 50 questions from each sections which have mentioned above and each question carrying one marks)

* Tier-II Examination (It includes 200 questions from General English as well as 200 questions from Quantitative Aptitude. Each question carry one marks)

* Skill Test/Interview

# candidates applying to CBI Inspector through Combined Graduate Level Examination must be perfectly physically fit. Must not suffering from any critical or serious ailment.
14th May 2015, 08:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i completed b.tech in mechanical engineering (jntu kakinanda university). Please tell me that I am eligible for the cbi job?
You have completed B.Tech in Mechanical engineering so you are eligible for CBI exam which is conducted by SSC through CGL exam.

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian government organization which will recruit staff members for the various posts in the various departments and ministries.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Age criteria:-

1. Sub Inspectors in CPOs – 20 years to 25 years
2. Assistant / Sub Inspector in CBI – 20 years to 27 years
3. Statistical Investigators – Maximum 26 years
4. For all other posts – 18 years to 27 years.
14th May 2015, 10:19 PM
poojasingh151

Yes, being a candidate who has done bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, you are eligible for jobs in Central Bureau of Investigation.

In order to get job in CBI, you must appear for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam.

The online application for SSC 2015 are going on. The last date is 26/05/2015. You can apply online for the exam at www.ssconline,nic.in.

Any bachelor' degree holding candidate can apply for the exam.

The age limit for SI post in CBI is 20-30 years with upper age relaxed for the candidates of OBC and SC/ST category.
14th May 2015, 10:31 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Mechanical engineer can join CBI through SSC combined graduate level exam which is conducted by SSC every year.

Education Qualification:-

The candidate should have Qualified in bachelors degree in any stream from a recognized Institute/University.

Your age should be between 21-27 years. Age relaxation is given to reserved category candidates.

This year SSC CGL online application form is going. Last date to apply this exam May 31, 2015.

You can apply online on ssconline.nic.in
15th May 2015, 12:59 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to apply for crime branch jobs after b.tech in mechanical engineering because this is equivalent to the graduation and you have to qualify for the SSC CGL exam after it to get a job in crime investigation department.

Eligibility for this exam is -

>> candidate to be Indian and a graduate from any recognised university.

>> should be fall in age group of 21-30 years and a relaxation of 3 years for the Obc and 5 years for Sc and physical handicap candidate.
15th May 2015, 01:16 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Mechanical engineer is eligible for CBI job or not?

Central Bureau of Investigation

Education qualification:
Candidates should be India. You should have graduation or any equivalent bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year students can also apply for the CBI recruitment exam. Being a mechanical engineer and if you are in final year or have passed out, then you are eligible for writing CBI exam.

Regarding the age you must have completed 18 years and shouldn't have attained 27 years of age. And age relaxation will be given as per government norms. Selection is based on written exam followed by Personal interview.

Central Bureau of Investigation has recently declared the recruitment of Inspector for 80 posts whose pay scale per month is 40,000/-.

Regarding eligibility criteria, candidates need be graduated in any discipline from recognized university
Applications are hereby invited by Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) for filling up 80 posts of Inspector.

Important Dates for the above post
  • Application start: 09 March, 2015
  • Last date for online application form: 10 April 2015.

Official website: www.cbi.gov.in
15th May 2015, 11:54 PM
alludu

Of course, you are eligible to join CBI.

# Candidate with any bachelor degree are considered eligible for joining CBI. Only the thing required here that candidate must be graduated irrespective of nature of bachelor degree.

# Best option to become Inspector in CBI is Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) conducted annually by Staff Selection Commission.

# The main sections of the question papers of Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) are:

* General English
* Reasoning Ability
* Quantitative Aptitude
* General Studies & Current Affairs

# The whole examination process can be divided into followings:

* Tier-I Examination (It includes 50 questions from each sections which have mentioned above and each question carrying one marks)
23rd May 2020, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM A DIPLOMA MECHANICAL ENGINEER ...CAN I SUBMIT THE FORM OF ANY CBI,CID,OR IB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?