9th September 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Medical colleges in Aurangabad offering MBBS seat with 227 score in NEET 2019

I got 227 in NEET, 2019. I have take admission in B.Sc Nursing but I want to do MBBS and specialize in Cardiology and wants to do it from any medical colleges in Aurangabad. Is it possible? If yes, then how? Which medical college in Aurangabad can offer me admission at this stage?

5th February 2023, 05:46 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Medical colleges in Aurangabad offering MBBS seat with 227 score in NEET 2019

The score of the neet examinations will be valid only up to a year that is the year in which you have appeared for the examination and you cannot a continue the following in the next year for admission to MBBS or any other field
If you have taken admission into b.sc nursing you will have to pay a penalty in order to leave the course and the 2 27 marks considering you belong to a general category are very low to get admission into any government college , you can try to appear for a private college for the following but to get into a reputed private college may also be difficult with a less goal
if you are determine to study the following you may also take a drop of a year and the Soli prepared for the entrance exam and can increase the your school and get into the government medical college present in Aurangabad.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?