16th March 2018, 05:13 PM
Abyabhay007

Is megatronics a branch in bsc physics

I want to know that is megatronics a branch in bsc physics

18th March 2018, 11:45 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is megatronics a branch in bsc physics

Mechatronics is a branch of Mechanical Engineering.

In this graduation course, you will study concepts and topics related to mechanical engineering, electronics engineering, computer engineering, telecommunications, system engineering and control engineering.

As it is a specialized course, so very few colleges offer this course.
18th March 2018, 03:33 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Please note that Mechanotronics is the branch of Engineering.

= Mechatronics is a multidisciplinary field of science that includes a combination of mechanical engineering, electronics engineering,computer engineering,, telecommunication engineering, systems engineering and control engineering.

= It is one of the most fastest emerging engineering programme in our country.

= Required educational criteria for course in Mechatronics:

* 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics as core subjects for undergraduate level course in Mechanotronics.

* Bachelor degree in Mechatronics from a recognised university for post-graduate level course in Mechatronics.

Job profile and key role of a mechatronist:

* Technician has to indulge in the better maintenance of machinary/automated equipments.

* Engineers has to develop the more advanced and sophisticated technological automated equipments.

* Both techicians and engineers have to work either in laboratories or manufacturing plant of automated equipments or machinaries.

= Names of few colleges/institutes/universities offering graduate/post-graduate level courses in Mechatronics are listed below:

* Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, Howrah, West Bengal
* Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, Karnataka
* National Institute of Technology, surathkal, Karnataka
* Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, Punjab
* VIT University, Vellore, Tamil Nadu
* Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
* MIT College of Engineering, Pune, Maharashtra
* SRM University, Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu
* Indian Institute of Technology, Patna, Bihar
* Singhad College of Engineering, Pune, Maharashtra
* Univeristy of Delhi, New Delhi
* SASTRA University, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
* College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai
* Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
* Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai, Tamil Nadu
* Thapar University, Patiala, Punjab
18th March 2018, 11:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

1. B.Sc. Physics or Bachelor of Science in Physics is an undergraduate Physics course.

2. The duration of this course is three years.

2. In order to get admission in this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

4. As per my knowledge, there is no Megatronics a branch in B.Sc physics course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?