16th March 2010, 07:20 PM
SOUMADEEP SEN

MH-CET MBBS Eligibility if I have done +2 from west bengal under ISC medium with 75% in PCB?

hi,i hav dne my +2 from west bengal under isc medium.got above 75% in pcb.want to give mbbs in mh-cet.m i eligible? plz rply asap...

8th May 2010, 01:32 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MH-CET MBBS Eligibility if I have done +2 from west bengal under ISC medium with 75% in PCB?

your eligibility will be same as that of any other outside maharashtra state student so just go throug the brouchure of the application form and follow the procedure.
14th May 2010, 02:07 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MH-CET MBBS Eligibility if I have done +2 from west bengal under ISC medium with 75% in PCB?

This is the eligibility criteria of MHTCET for Both Maharashtra and outside candidate. For more details you may check the prospectus of MHTCET

The candidates should be of indian origin and should have passed their 12th in subjects of PCM and English and must have scored minimum 50% aggregate.

So i guess you are eligible

Cheers
14th May 2010, 06:09 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear frnd,
10+2 marks is above 60%
you can go and give the exam MH-CET over as you have centre choice over there
exam is held in the month of may & for more information you can get it from its informatio boucher
good luck
14th May 2010, 10:23 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

sorry you are not eligible for the mh cet MBBS as this exam is only for the maharashtra students..............if you have the domicile of maharashtra then you are eligible for it....

if you are not then please apply for the wb cet exam.........

all the best
20th July 2010, 05:45 PM
sharad3010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUMADEEP SEN View Post
hi,i hav dne my +2 from west bengal under isc medium.got above 75% in pcb.want to give mbbs in mh-cet.m i eligible? plz rply asap...
u need a domicile of maharashtra 2 give this exam........go thru d prospectus for more details.
all the best!!
20th June 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MH-CET MBBS Eligibility if I have done 2 from west bengal under ISC medium with 75% in PCB?

When should I register for medical (BDS)admission, I passed MHCET & MHHSC
25th November 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: MH-CET MBBS Eligibility if I have done 2 from west bengal under ISC medium with 75% in PCB?

Sir i had appeared from RBSE board in class 12. Can i appear for mhcet
28th November 2011, 10:57 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

This is the eligibility criteria of MHTCET for Both Maharashtra and outside candidate. For more details you may check the prospectus of MHTCET

The candidates should be of indian origin and should have passed their 12th in subjects of PCM and English and must have scored minimum 50% aggregate.
So i guess you are eligible

best of luck
26th March 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 2 from Himachal can I get admission in maharastra medical colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?