1st February 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for West Bengal state PSC after 1 year of housestaffship and MBBS?

Respected sir...i m doing housestaffship
from a MCI recognised private institution
i.e.KOTHARI MEDICAL CENTRE,Kolkata.
I have completed my MBBS from West Bengal University of Health Science.
I want to know that will i be eligible for
West Bengal state PSC after my completion of 1 year housestaffship?

Regards..
Dr.Md.Firoz Mullick

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?
  2. Total number of intake in MBBS through West Bengal JEM?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  5. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal? -- [New]
  6. Can I get a good private college in West Bengal during state counseling after scoring 8394 state rank in West Bengal and 7091 in category?
  7. How to get Drug Inspector Job in Kolkata being a B.Pharm Graduate
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of PSC written exam for Sub-Inspector post?
  9. Any OBC seats available in West Bengal MBBS course
  10. Any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in West Bengal? My NEET rank is 255492
  11. Sample questions of West Bengal PSC?
  12. Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?
  13. How many seats are available for MBBS seat of SC category in West Bengal
  14. How many seats will be reserved for SC candidate in West Bengal for MBBS course? With 430 rank in SC category can I expect MBBS seat? Past years question papers of it?
  15. Eligibility for AP EMCET 2016
  16. Previous year Question Papers of West Bengal PSC's Exam for Assistant Civil Engineering?
  17. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  18. MH-CET MBBS Eligibility if I have done +2 from west bengal under ISC medium with 75% in PCB?
10th February 2011, 11:34 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for West Bengal state PSC after 1 year of housestaffship and MBBS?

To appear for exams of State Public Service Commission, a graduate's degree from a recognized university is required.
West Bengal University of Health Science is a statutory body authorized by Government of India for award of MBBS degree.
Since you have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university, you are eligible to appera for West Bengal Public Service Commission's exam.
18th June 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for West Bengal state PSC after 1 year of housestaffship and MBBS?

we want to findout a coaching centre for appearig west bengal proffesional exam civil engr of SAE & A E
4th July 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

can i do MBBS AFTER DMLT
30th October 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

housestaffship in major or minor subject,do they have same value?
5th January 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I (MD SHAMSHAD ALAM) have completed my B.A (Hons)Urdu and M.A(URDU) from JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA UNIVERSITY in 2nd Division and have completed my B.Ed(Regular) from MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL URDU UNIVERSITY in 2010 in Ist Division, I want to know that How will I apply for PGT/TGT (URDU) OR (S.ST) in your State While I belong to from Bihar state and Can I apply any teacher vacancy in your State like Primary, secondary or Sr. Sec. School. Please give me all the details regarding qualification, terms&condition,other and etc as well as is any facility to apply online for any recuirtment which you have been advertised time to time.
So, I request you to kindly, send all the information regarding my Teaching Job & other to my E-mail:
( [email protected] )

Thanks,
MD SHAMSHAD ALAM
MOB. NO. 9891236053, 9310795680
E-mail: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?