6th May 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Minimum cutoff marks required to join in veterinary college in tamilnadu?

What will be the minimum cut off to join a vertinary college in tamil nadu

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum cutoff to join veterinary college in Tamilnadu?
  2. Minimum cutoff required to enter in government veterinary college in Tamilnadu?
  3. Minimum cutoff for government veterinary college in Tamilnadu?
  4. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  5. What is the minimum cutoff marks required to join PSG college? -- [New]
  6. Minimum cutoff required for madras veterinary college for BC caste?
  7. Can I get BDS or veterinary seat after scoring 178 cutoff in Tamilnadu government college?
  8. Minimum cutoff marks in Tamilnadu BDS college? What is the fee structure?
  9. Minimum cutoff marks required in GATE exam to join Thiyagaraj college in Madhurai
  10. Minimum Marks required in GATE Exam to join in any of the college in Tamil Nadu being a candidate from BC category?
  11. Cutoff marks required to get government veterinary college for BC category?
  12. Cutoff marks required to get veterinary college for BC category?
  13. Can I get a seat in Tamilnadu veterinary college? My cutoff is 180
  14. How much cutoff marks are required to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  15. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  16. Can I get a seat in government veterinary college in Tamilnadu? I have scoring 181.25 cutoff marks
  17. How much is the cutoff for BC community for veterinary college in Tamilnadu?
  18. Minimum cutoff marks required for MBBS, BDS and BVSc studies in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
5th July 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum cutoff marks required to join in veterinary college in tamilnadu?

What is the minimum c utoff for Bvsc and seats alloted based on community
26th May 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum cutoff marks required to join in veterinary college in tamilnadu?

sir,my cutoff is 190.75 and i am belongs to b.c.will i get veterinary seat?
23rd June 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my cutoff is 189.25 .is there any chances for me to get bvsc in tn and am belong to mbc .reply soon sir
12th May 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

what are the subject needed in 12th standard to join the in veterinary courses?
18th May 2016, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

My cut off is184 and I belong to sc community will I get a seat in veterinary college
19th May 2016, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum cut off marks to join veterinary colleges in Tamilnadu ?
19th May 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the bvsc cutoff for oc caste last year and expected cutoff this year...plz reply me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?