23rd February 2019, 01:46 PM
Josephbala

Minimum education required to apply for Chartered Accountancy course?

As I took 1st group (Mathematics and Biology) in my Intermediate. So, am I eligible to attend and apply for the Chartered Accountant's course? In which group can I take admission? What will be the cost? How can I apply for that?

24th February 2019, 07:28 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum education required to apply for Chartered Accountancy course?

Chartered Accountancy is a three staged professional degree course which includes the foundation course, the IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) , and the final stage course.

Further, the minimum education required to apply the foundation course in CA i.e; for pursuing CA degree course is a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board of education.

So, even having opted for Mathematics and Biology as your main subjects in your Class 12th, you are eligible to pursue CA after completion of your Class 12th.

For more details regarding the same admission procedure and the course structure for CA course, you can refer to the link www.icai.org.
25th February 2019, 07:23 PM
bharatyoutuber
Junior Member+

Default Re: Minimum education required to apply for Chartered Accountancy course?

A minimum of 55% score is required for graduates/post graduates in commerce whereas other graduates or post graduates require a minimum of 60% to apply for CA. Candidates need to register 9 months prior to the exam and then complete a 100 hours of Information Technology Training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?