17th July 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Chartered Accountancy internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited Mumbai?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the essential documents which are required to apply for Chartered Accountancy internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited Mumbai. Kindly let me know about the documents as I want to apply for an internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited.

20th July 2019, 09:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Chartered Accountancy internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited Mumbai?

Candidates have to carry the below mentioned required documents at the time of interview of Chartered Accountancy internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited Mumbai;

A copy of updated resume of candidate

Passport photos

Mark sheet of 10th

Mark sheet of 12th

Mark sheet of graduation

An original photo Identity proof (Aadhar card, Passport, Driving license, Voter ID card etc.)

Covering letter
20th July 2019, 10:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Chartered Accountancy internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited Mumbai?

The documents required to apply for Chartered Accountancy internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited Mumbai is given below.

Updated Resume Copy
Passport Size Photograph
Identification Proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card)
Address Proof
Soft copy of Academic Marksheets and certificates
20th July 2019, 11:43 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for Chartered Accountancy internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited Mumbai is given below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).
2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.
3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.
4. Graduation Marks Sheet.
5. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).

For more information visit on (https://www.mahindralifespaces.com/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?