5th January 2014, 11:10 PM
nisar223

Minimum height and age required for Indian Army?

Minimum height and age in indian army...Please tel me what is it

4th February 2014, 09:28 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum height and age required for Indian Army?

You can apply for Indian Army in many ways based on the qualification. Indian Army Exams are NDA, TES, CDS, SSC, NCC Special Entry Scheme, University Entry Scheme Examination.

NDA Exam Criteria :- Age should between 16.5 years to 19 years and qualification should have a intermediate of a recognized School or equivalent qualification. 12th exam appeared or studying in the final year of degree course may also eligible. Minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms

TES Exam Criteria :- Age should between 16.5 years to 19.5 years and qualification should have a intermediate of a recognized School or equivalent qualification with 70% Marks in aggregate. Minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms.

CDS Exam Criteria :- Age should between 19 years to 25 years and qualification should have a completed full time undergraduate degree from a recognized School or equivalent qualification. Final exam appeared or studying in the final year of degree course may also eligible. Minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms
5th February 2014, 10:09 AM
kasu anjani

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisar223 View Post
Minimum height and age in indian army...Please tel me what is it
Minimum height for Men is 157.5 cm.
Minimum height for Women-152 cm.minimum age is 18
30th July 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

my name is Kumar Anand Biswajit,i am from Ranchi Jharkhand,i read in bsc maths(HONS.) part 3,my hieght-170cm,chest-82,weight-65.sir, i want to job in indian army..
15th August 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is aashishkumar pyarelal gupta , I want to join indian army but 1 problem I complete 12th this year and my age is 21 so, can I join indian army ?
10th June 2019, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

My name is Anushka, Sir I have height only 150cm I am regret fan of India...and I wanna do something for India so sir can I join Indian force .??? please tell me ...
17th September 2019, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

My name Eshangi singh, Sir I want to join Indian Army and also join Indian kabaddi team so give me idea how to join both them
Please and request to you
19th September 2019, 10:51 PM
S4018

The minimum acceptable height for Male candidate is 157.5 cms. For women candidate's minimum acceptable height is 152 cms. For Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills of North Eastern region of India, Garhwali and Kumaon, the Minimum acceptable height will be 5 cms less

Candidates must be between 21 and 27 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?