29th January 2020, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Minimum IELTS Band score for Post Graduate admission or Master's degree in Australian Colleges?

I had an overall band score of 5.5 in IELTS, Speaking is 7.0, Writing is 6.0, Reading is 3.5, Listening is 5.0 and the CEFR level is B2. Am I eligible to apply for my Master's degree in any university or colleges in Australia? I studied Urban And Regional Planning in Nigerian University Called Uturu for my B.Sc. Please I wish to study further in Australian School for my Master's degree.

30th January 2020, 11:19 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Minimum IELTS Band score for Post Graduate admission or Master's degree in Australian Colleges?

IELTS is one of the preliminary stage to get PR visa in Australia. You have secured IELTS score 5.5 which is low and few universities in australia offer you admission. So, you can appear IELTS once again to get good score for getting admission in IELTS.

IELTS Requirement in Australia
One must have overall band at least 6.5 and No any band less than 6.0 in IELTS.

IELTS Syllabus
- Listening
- Reading
- Writing
- Speaking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?