14th July 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get scholarship from Australian Business School? Will IELTS be enough? What is the minimum score?

Hi,i am a 4th year engineering student (electrical).I want to do MBA in Australia. Please inform me what should i do to get scholarships from Australian business schools? Will ielts be enough? If so then what is the minimum score?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  2. List of universities offering full scholarship in USA for a candidate with 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 2100 score in SAT?
  3. What should I do to apply for a job in an Australian Hospital? What are the requirements of getting a job? What is the IELTS score requirement?
  4. MS in Telecommunication at Australia for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineer?
  5. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  7. How to do MS in germany after doing 2nd year B.E Mechanical in RMK? What are the entrance tests to get scholarships?
  8. Will embassy allow with an score of 5.5 in IELTS?
  9. What is the criteria followed for doing MS in Germany? -- [New]
  10. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering in USA? Scholarships for study?
  11. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  12. Can I apply for MBA in abroad with my 3 years degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get scholarship seat to study in USA with 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 283 marks in GRE?
  14. Whether having 5.5 Bands in Speaking of IELTS is a barrier to get Student Visa if secured Offer Letter for an Australian University?
  15. How to study in US? Will giving IELTS help?
  16. Scholarship scheme for international students? Selection procedure and IELTS or TOEFL?
  17. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  18. Should I appear in OET instead of IELTS to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Value of IELTS and OET is equal?
16th December 2011, 07:39 PM
Nehaprabhakar91

Default Re: What should I do to get scholarship from Australian Business School? Will IELTS be enough? What is the minimum score?

Hi
Well for getting scholarship in australia you just have to score very good marks in Australian university, even you have to be topper there, if you will prove to be a brilliant student there then only you will get an opportunity to get scholarship there.
And more than 7.5 bands is considered as good score of IELTS. If you are having this much of bands than you will get admission in a good university over there.
and if you will perform good In there exams then you will get a chance to get scholarship.
So try to perform good in there exams if you taking admission there.
Thanks
Good luck !!
5th April 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get scholarship from Australian Business School? Will IELTS be enough? What is the minimum score?

I want to study MBA in Sydney of Australia, to get scholarship, what should I have to do?
25th July 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

sir, now i am third btech(eee) so ,what is the cost to do ms in australia? regarding our specialization
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?