7th June 2013, 10:21 PM
pramod70

Minimum marks in CET to take admission in MCA in government college of Mumbai?

what should be the minimum mark in cet for taking admission in mca in government colleges of mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks needed in CET to get admission in government medical colleges in Mumbai?
  2. What's the cut off marks for getting admission in MH-CET in government college of Mumbai?
  3. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  4. Minimum requirement of marks in MHT CET of engineering to get admission in Mumbai government college
  5. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  6. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS admission in Mumbai?
  7. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in VJTI college after scoring 93.81 percentile in MAH MCA CET?
  9. How much marks are required in CET to get admission for BDS in government college in Mumbai?
  10. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  11. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  12. Minimum marks required to get admission in chemical college college in Mumbai? List of the colleges with their cutoff?
  13. Government colleges of MCA in Mumbai and minimum marks required for admission?
  14. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  16. Minimum Marks required in CET to get admission in Government Medical College?
  17. Which college should I choose after scoring 53 marks in MAH CET exam? Best colleges in Mumbai for MCA?
  18. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE examination? I have got 70 marks in MHT CET
2nd April 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks in CET to take admission in MCA in government college of Mumbai?

How many marks I have to score in mh cet exam 2014 to get admission in government college...????
2nd January 2017, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks in CET to take admission in MCA in government college of Mumbai?

How many marks I have to score in mh cet exam 2014 to get admission in government college...????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?