23rd July 2013, 10:20 PM
Omkar Galande

Minimum marks required to get admission in MBBS?

How much minimum marks should I get so that I can get admission in MBBS....
My caste is NT2C and I need admission in Maharashtra only please reply fast ???
And I need to appear for MHT CET exam ...

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 80 marks in ASSOCET exam can I get admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required for MBBS?
  2. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  3. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS admission in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for all category?
  5. Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?
  6. Minimum marks required for MBBS in Open Category? I have scored 82 marks in Associate CET
  7. Minimum marks required in NEET-UG to get admission in MBBS for OBC student?
  8. How much percentage is needed for admission in MBBS after 12th? What is the exact amount required for admission in MBBS
  9. Minimum marks required for admission to MBBS in MH-CET?
  10. Minimum marks required in MBBS in Mumbai admission
  11. How to become a Doctor? I have passed 10th board exam
  12. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  13. What is the minimum percentage of marks required for admission in MBBS in Assam?
  14. What is the minimum marks required to get into MBBS
  15. Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in Canada Medical University for MBBS program?
  16. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in UPMT?
  17. Minimum marks required in MHT CET for MBBS admission?
  18. Do we need to give any entrance exam after 12th to get admission in MBBS in D.Y.Patil? Minimum marks required in MHT CET?
4th July 2015, 12:40 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in MBBS?

** M.B.B.S - Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is an Undergraduate Academic Degree Course dealing with Medicine and Surgery.

** The Duration of M.B.B.S. course extends over a period of 4 ½ academic years which are divided into into 9 semesters.

** Cut of examination

-- General- 70% marks

-- SC/ST- 45% Marks

-- OBC- 52% Marks

-- SC/PH/ST- 40% Marks

-- Physically handicapped- 49% Marks

** Eligibility Criteria

1. You should have scored more than 50% marks in physics, chemistry and biology aggregate in their 10+2 grade.

2. Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the year of admission.

3. You need to appear for All India Pre Medical Entrance Test for admission

4. Upper age limit, where specified, is 25 years.

5. Candidate should be citizen of INDIA.
8th May 2019, 09:52 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

For this year the rank secured by the General Candidates to get an admission in Government Medical colleges is 8281, whereas the marks secured by the candidates is 546 out of 720.
10th May 2019, 08:19 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

As per NEET cutoff 2019, candidates belonging to UR category are required to score atleast 119 marks (out of 720) in order to qualify NEET 2019, while OBC/SC/ST category candidates need a minimum of 96 marks to qualify.
12th May 2019, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of entrance exam of Pantnagar University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?