18th February 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in interior designing

how mach is the minimum parcetage required in12th to get addmission in interior desing

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required for interior designing after 1th?
  2. Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in interior designing
  3. What is the percentage required to join Interior designing after class 12th?
  4. Cutoff percentage required for interior designing after 12th in JJ School of Arts?
  5. How can I Join interior designing after 12th commerce?
  6. Can I do interior designing after passing 12th in Arts? How much percentage is required?
  7. Can i do interior designing course with commerce stream? How much percentage is required in 12th?
  8. How to join interior designing field after completing 12th?
  9. Best Institutes in Delhi to do Interior Designing course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  10. How should I join interior designing course after passing 12th commerce?
  11. How to do interior designing in JJ Art? Sample question papers?
  12. How to do interior designing from JJ school of Arts
  13. Information about the interior course? Is there any entrance exam for interior course? What is the percentage required for admission?
  14. Do I need to appear in entrance exam for pursuing post graduation in Interior Designing? Requirements for the course? -- [New]
  15. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  16. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  17. Short time course for Interior Designing? Percentage needed in B.Tech for admission in Interior Design?
  18. Requirements to appear for Interior Designing Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
16th May 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in interior designing

i have finished my 12th now, i hav given iit-jee and cet exam,my question is that is it necessary to give NATA exam for applying to interior designing???
9th June 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in interior designing

what are minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in interior designing??????????
3rd November 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

hello I m in class 12 now and will to opp for interior may I please now what is the minimum precengen we need of class 12
5th April 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can B.arch and other interior designing undergraduate courses can be done without entrance and also with minimum percentage?
15th May 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.
In 12th i have chem,phys,bio,as main subject and,now i want to do my career in interior designing.What minimum precentages are required for this career in 12th? and which enterance exam i have to appear for interior designing?
24th May 2015, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

With respect,
I want to know that how much percentages required in 2 science CHSE with out math& 10th HSE to join interior desining in NIFT.Please reply me soon
17th June 2017, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that now i have given 10th exam and i have selected science stream but i am confused that which subject i should take in 11th i am having chem,bio,phys as main and optional subject and want to do my career in designing ,modeling and acting in NIFT. please much as much try to reply me soon.
18th February 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage do i need as a Bipc student to join in interior design course after 12th standard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?