26th June 2013, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required for admission in 11th commerce after 10th without Maths

minimum requirement for admission in +1 commerce after 10th without math

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to secured 75 marks in 10th Mathematics of ICSE Board exam for admission in 11th Commerce? -- [New]
  2. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth in 11th?
  3. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
  4. What is the percentage required to get admission in 11th?
  5. How to take admission in 11th class after completing 10th board?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in all commerce college of Kolkata?
  7. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  8. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  9. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam?
  10. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  11. Whether a Commerce with Maths candidate is eligible to pursue Ph.D in Maths?
  12. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  13. What is the best career option for me after passing commerce+Maths? I am a 11th class student
  14. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising And Public Relations-Introduction To Advertising Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. What's the minimum percentage required in 10th std for taking admission in 11th std in BBK Dav college in Amritsar?
  17. Percentage required in 10th to get admission in Banasthali in 11th?
  18. What is the percentage required in 10th for entrance of 11th?

24th September 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for admission in 11th commerce after 10th without Maths

to get admission i need only board mark sheet of 10 standard to get admission in delhi of any school or not?

22nd May 2014, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for admission in 11th commerce after 10th without Maths

can i get admission in class 11th commerce without maths with 55 percentage.

27th May 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Mimimum percentage required for 11th commerce with maths

28th May 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

What's the minimum percentage required for admission in 11th commerce after 10 with maths?????

29th May 2015, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

I got 6.4 CGPA in 10th and I want to take Commerce stream in Delhi with maths.
So suggest me some instructions

11th October 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required for admission in 11th commerce after 10th with Maths

11th October 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for a career in English by taking commerce with maths in 1?
Please guide.

12th October 2015, 03:49 PM
H Rimmy

To get admission in 11th standard in commerce stream you must have 50% marks in 10th standard from any recognized board.

For SC category candidates must have minimum 45% marks required in 10th standard.

13th October 2015, 03:12 PM
RRAL

After completing the 10th standard one can go to the following fields:-

Arts,
Science,
Commerce.

Going for any of the streams is depend upon ones own liking as well as interest towards the course. The admission procedure in each school is different. They take the admission on the basis of percentages scored in 10th.

For most of the schools it is minimum 55% marks in 10th aggregate for the commerce stream. However you should try to score more than 60% marks in aggregate so that you can easily get the admission in the commerce stream in any school.

21st March 2017, 04:47 AM
Unregistered

What subject compulsory passed in 10 class to get commerce with ip

10th April 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required for admission in 11th commerce after 10th without Maths or cgpa in CBSC board

4th June 2017, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I have got 6.2 CGPA in class 10. Can I take admission in commerce in kerala cbse board

12th June 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the actual required cgp for 11th class admission is commerce without math. Passed 10th CBSE Board in Delhi

6th June 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage for 11th commerce admission for same school kvs passed 10th class

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?