29th May 2012, 01:20 AM
jajware

Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?

sir, what is the minimum %for getting admission in B.B.A in St. Xavier's College Kolkata?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  2. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quora in St Xaviers college, Kolkata?
  3. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  4. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
  5. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college college?
  6. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA in SD college?
  7. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in all commerce college of Kolkata?
  9. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  10. Is it necessary to include marks of Maths to calculate aggregate percentage for the admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Com(H)?
  11. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quota in St Xaviers Kolkata?
  12. How to take up English Honors in St Xaviers college? What is the percentage required for admission?
  13. Minimum percentage required in BBA or B.Com for admission in a good college under DU?
  14. Which are the best colleges for B.Com? I have passed 12th
  15. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers Kolkata after giving ICSE
  16. Minimum percentage required to do BBA? -- [New]
  17. What is the minimum percentage required to give the entrance of BBA?
  18. Minimum percentage to get admission St Xaviers college?
6th June 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?

Sir/madam I have secured 8 1% marks in best 4 subject. Can I get admission in this reputed college?
6th June 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?

Sir/madam I have secured 8 1% marks in best 4 subject. Can I get admission in bba in t h is reputed college?
6th June 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam I have secured 8 1% marks in best 4 subject. Can I get admission in bba in t h is reputed college?
16th July 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir i hav secured 35%mark in 12th orissa board i knw its nothing bt during exam my health was nt good cn i get any seat in st.xavier kolkata in anystream of commerce
15th September 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

whats the %tage for admission in xavier in bba form isc board and is der any reservation of obc?
15th September 2012, 10:28 PM
07vidhi

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF Ph.D ENTRANCE EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Ph.D entrance exam in this post... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Ph.D entrance exam consists of 2 common papers which as follows...

-> Paper - 1 - Research Aptitude Test.

-> Paper - 2 - Subject Specific Test.

-> Paper 1 consists of 50 questions for 100 marks, and Paper II consists of 100 marks.

-> I have attached the detail pattern of the exam in this post.. check it over if needed..

-> Also attached the eligibility criteria for Ph.D entrance exam for your reference...

-> Try to be strong in aptitude and in your field of interest then for sure you can clear the exam..
Attached Files
Ph.D.zip(3.28 MB, 383 views)
Eligibility Ph.d.pdf(11.4 KB, 166 views)
Exam pattern - Ph.d.pdf(8.7 KB, 211 views)

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/question-papers-ph-d-entrance-exam-computer-science-257079.html#ixzz26YQR29uq
26th March 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission for bba in st xaviers college with 85%
31st March 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to give admission test for BBA in st.xavier college,kolkata .My subject in class 12 are English,Business Studies,Economics,Hindi,Accounts and Commerce, sir please tell me would I am eligible for sitting in the exam or not
17th April 2013, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
what is the minimum prrcentage of marks to get admission in BBA in ST.XAVIER COLLEGE
21st April 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

when will be the admissions forms for bba in st.xaviers college in kolkata for 2013?
12th May 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in st xaviers for bba if i have scored 80% in my plus 2 (cbse board) without maths?
14th May 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission for bba in uit with 81%
14th May 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

can i get bba admission in UIT with 81%
13th February 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam i..have 2 do b.b.a from your reputed college...of kolkata..bt i m without maths....nd i also knw d min fees...structure and..also the..min percentage to be needed in 2.
5th May 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam I have secured 52.2% marks in science group. Can I get admission in bba in this reputed collage?
6th May 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I think i would score 75% in the 12 cbse board examination is there any chance or criteria to get admission in the st. Xavier college.I also have an sport quota
9th May 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajware View Post
sir, what is the minimum %for getting admission in B.B.A in St. Xavier's College Kolkata?
I have read in science stream in west bengal board..
14th May 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

sir what % required to get admission infor comm. student ug course st. xavier college of calcutta
22nd January 2015, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I adity from bankura DAV is going to appear for his..I think I will get min 65%.so can I get admission in ur highly honoured collage???
14th April 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam i am a student studying in class 12 and i wanted to khow what is the minimum percentage required to get a seat in this reputed college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?