4th November 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to get admission in H.R college of Commerce and Economics for pursuing BBM?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue BBM from H.R college of Commerce and Economics. So can you tell me the minimum percentage required to get admission in H.R college of Commerce and Economics for pursuing BBM? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in all commerce college of Kolkata?
  3. Best higher studies after completion of BBM course? Required percentage in BBM to join Higher studies?
  4. Can I take BBM course without coming from commerce background?
  5. List of colleges which offer M.A.(Economics) in Jalandhar? Percentage required in B.Sc(Economics) to get admission?
  6. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  7. Fees and minimum percentage required to get admission in a good college?
  8. How many seats are there for B.Com?
  9. Which college to choose for B.Com or B.A Hons Economics after scoring 90% in 12th commerce?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required in B.E for doing MS in Germany? Is GRE exam compulsory to study MS In Germany? -- [New]
  11. What's the minimum percentage required for taking admission in MA course with economics stream?
  12. Minimum percentage required in 3rd year of B.A.(Economics) to study Post Graduation in Patna University?
  13. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  14. Mass communication after 12 with commerce stream? Minimum marks and subjects required? Colleges in India?
  15. What is the percentage required for admission in economics?
  16. Can a BBM student give IPS exam? What is the minimum percentage required for the exam?
  17. Top 5 institutes in Mumbai for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
11th November 2016, 07:13 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Minimum percentage required to get admission in H.R college of Commerce and Economics for pursuing BBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue BBM from H.R college of Commerce and Economics. So can you tell me the minimum percentage required to get admission in H.R college of Commerce and Economics for pursuing BBM? Please answer as soon as possible.

You should have 12th in any stream with minimum of 50% marks required.
If you got the 50% marks in your 12th then you are eligible.

BBM stands for the Bachelor of Business Management. It is a 3 years graduation Management course.

HR College of commerce & Economics.
Mumbai, Maharastra.
It is affiliated to the Mumbai university.

Phone no: 2222876115, 22042195.

Email Id : [email protected]
Address: Vidyasagar Principal KM Kundnani Chowk, 123 Dinshaw Wachha Road, Churchgate, Mumbai. Pincode: 400020.
8th March 2019, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get admission in H.R college of Commerce and Economics for pursuing BBM?

Respected sir I want to know the minimum percentage required for getting admission in hr college of commerce and economics. I am from general quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?